How to extend steps count more than 10000?

I am a brand-new Facer creator. I am trying to make watch faces with the Facer. Currently, I have 1 question.

1. How to display step counts more than 10000 (like 50000)? (Currently, the maximum step count is 10000).

Thanks.
Asad

2 Likes

That is not quite ture.
The Facer interface only shows max 10000 steps:

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 11.03.56

But, your watch can record and display more than that. So to make sure the 50’000 or more fits space wise on your design, put in a text field with the number in there to verify.

I sometimes use the clamp function to limit the steps to 199999 because 200000 may be too long.

3 Likes

tom.vannes
Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

You can actually adjust the Simulator in Creator . If you select then right mouse click on the Slider for Steps then Inspect you will get a Screen with the script come up . Double Click on the max range and change it to whatever you want . Then you can check your Formula works correctly. I am on my Mobile at the moment . If you don’t get it I will post a Dope Sheet Later .

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your great solution.

2 Likes

3 Likes

@ russellcresser
Thanks. Perfect example.

2 Likes

What would the code be to make it go past 10,000 steps? Would like to know this one.

1 Like

The actually steps on your watch will cary on infinatly , unless it is a Pixel Watch then you have a different problem . I have a Friend who routinely does 20000 steps per day often more . You will never hear people complain about how high it can go if it is a problem . Make sure you have room for 6 digits . I have never heard of anyone doing 999999 steps in a day . About 130 miles I reckon .

ok, was just curious, thanks for the reply!!

1 Like

Pleasure . Any Question and Response adds to the Topic . I my Early days I sent an Email to Little Labs to ask how to make a Seconds Hand Ticky . I actually got a response from Louis Cartier :::)))

1 Like