How to question from a new member

Alright, here’s my quarry… I’m a long time smart watch user (The Pebble was my jam), now I have an apple watch. Did some research, loved what you guys are doing with facer, Especially on the geeky/gamer/fun side of things. I’ve spent a few days playing around with the face creator app (and online) and find it quite well built, I’ll prob upgrade to the paid account, just to support. Is there a way to set the faces to change by time? For example if I wanted a 50’s style Superman logo in the AM, 70’s Richard Donner Logo in the afternoon, and Modern Logo at night? Any youtube tutorials would also be very helpful, especially regarding playing with battery indicators- on another face, I’d like to do a Zelda where the # of hearts equal the battery life. I’ve found some helpful items on the battery life, but I feel like I’m missing something on the time.

2 Likes

https://news.facer.io/tutorials/home
https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/categories/360000027234-Facer-Creator

2 Likes

Welcome to the Facer.io community group @ilmatto78
This is a group where you will meet a lot of good people.
And you will find a lot of information for your questions.
The question you ask can be asked this way.
For example … If you need the image to last for an hour, for example from 8 to 9 in the morning, use this code in the transparency part

$ # Db # == 8? 100: 0 $

If you want the image to remain for several hours, use this type of code, which you can program the appearance of the image or figure for several hours. For example here I show you a schedule, from 00:00 at night to 08:00 in the morning. use this code in the transparency part

$ # Db # == 0? 100: 0 $ || $ # Db # == 1? 100: 0 $ || $ # Db # == 2? 100: 0 $ || $ # Db # == 3? 100: 0 $ || $ # Db # == 4? 100: 0 $ || $ # Db # = = 5? 100: 0 $ || $ # Db # == 6? 100: 0 $ || $ # Db # == 7? 100: 0 $

Where you will see, that after the = symbol there are the hours of the night … 0, 1, 2, 3, until 7 o’clock.
Well, try this, you will do well.
I hope I could have helped you with your question. Cordially JDCardozo

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer Community ilmatto78, lots to learn here and plenty of helpful people too.
I see you’ve responses to your timing question already, just remember to delete the spaces in the TAGs Cardozo has provided for you (he’s good at math).
For your Battery question, I use different colours for different levels, which could easily be different images or quantities of hearts, and here is what I use -
0-10% - $#BLN#>0&&#BLN#<=10?100:0$
10-20% - $#BLN#>10&&#BLN#<=20?100:0$
20-30% - $#BLN#>20&&#BLN#<=30?100:0$
and so on up to 100%, just change the values each time after the > and the <=

1 Like