Huawei Watch GT 2-6EE not supported

Hello,
I am using Huawei watch GT 2-6EE but it is not support by Facer app through android platform. In the settings under Huawei found only 3 watches. Can you please add this watch to Facer app. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I have a Citizen, also not on the list but, just choose one, it shouldn’t matter.

2 Likes

@nobel.mixed I know that after GT Huawei have been using their own OS . So they will never be compatible with Facer . I also have an Huawei and there are loads of Free faces if you go to Huawei Health / Devices / Watch Faces / Free . If you want to pay there are Hundreds.

@tom.itssos Glad you are getting some time at Home . Sorry I know nothing about Citizen . I hope you enjoy Facer.

1 Like

Well that’s just messed up

So Huawei changed their interface/OS after making “some” compatible.

2 Likes

Thier Market is so Huge they do not Realy need to fall in with the West. Samsung is Struggling to get WearOS3 to work properly at the moment.
I can not imagine how difficult it is to get all the Languages sorted for everyone far less the the Accelerometers and GPS and all the other Stuff. I think it gets more complicated as they try to fix Stuff.
I am wearing an Huawei that was a gift on my other wrist at the moment. The battery is on 59% after Two and a half days. Compass works and it has an SPO2 sensor. Even flags up Kcal but as we all know that must be an estimate. I had one before but sent it back as I Realy wanted to make faces for myself. Remind me which Watch you have. Probably bes catch you on a othe Thread I don’t see this one running for long.

1 Like

@russellcresser citizen and from what I have read, I have to turn things off to get more then a days charge.

Thank you for the explanation, I have not bothered to follow smartwatch history until I got this for Christmas.

Shoot, I have not worn a watch at all since before i was in the army, electrocution hazard with high-end commo.equipment and then electrostatic discharge on sensitive computer components for the last 25 years.

After much reading the last few weeks I would not have chosen this watch but its a gift and my first smartwatch

1 Like

Sounds like you used to work with Coms Kit that could Cook you if you were not carefull a nd I know you don’t have to touch some for that to happen.
I am sure you have said elsewhere. Which Model Citizen do you have. I am Intrested in sensors and have done a bit of work with the Accelerometers and Gyro stuff on Facer.

1 Like

@russellcresser

Guys here have already said facer can not do what I’d like as far as customization so I’ll have to work with other apps outside of the face which is a bummer but oh well

1 Like

There will be a lot that could go on there. I am a little confused about the Hybrid at at the moment.I am guessing it has Real Hands and the Background is the Smart bit. I am out and about at the moment will look a bit later.

1 Like

@russellcresser

It is not the hybrid thank goodness, that would have been impossible to even run facer.
It’s the straight smarrwatch, the mx0007-p9x

1 Like

Ok. That has everything you need on it . I like the charging base It is Magnetic but not Magnetic Induction so the contact pins can connect at any angle . Very Smart . Charges quicker than Induction . That is a Real Boys watch . Nice . You will be wanting some boys designs on there . Gauss and Mike ODay.

1 Like

Gauss is one I have been looking at as well as Bergen, Pascal and B sharp

I’ll check out Mike O’Day too

Thank you for the assistance

1 Like

My Pleasure. I am up the other end. Just a low budget hobby for me. I can not afford a subscription at the moment so work with the Basic Facer Creator. But you will find on Facer any thing that is possible using the Facer Facility’s has been done. Not all on the same watch. But some get close. Enjoy.

1 Like

Nothing basic about some of your designs
You prove the power of even the free creator is only limited by your imagination.

Your latest proves that :wink:

1 Like

Ha, thank you Tom . I get a lot of help from the community . But at the end of the day it is how you put things together . In my career I spent quite a bit of time preparing Effects and Timing them for High Speed shoots in TV Advertising . We used to shoot on Film in the old days . That is all gone now. All a bit Gadgetry without getting into Formal Engineering .
The last was in response to an informal challenge to make something with only the Basic Facer elements that come with Creator Free. There is a bit of a collection accumulating If you are interested I will send a Link. No Batwolf stuff there .

Im always interesting in seeing even if I don’t use

Please feel free

Thanks again

1 Like

Herewith . The collection was made by @rob.fisk who is a relative newcomer .

1 Like

Thanks @russellcresser
Following him and just installed one I like while I check his other stuff out.

Kewl stuff

1 Like

I don’t know if this link might help you find watch faces, but it’s a pretty large collection and spans several different watch brands, Amazfit, Huawei and others. amazefitwatchfaces dot com That link goes directly to the Hauwei faces. On the left under Hauwei are links to “Fresh” (the above link) Updated and Top. I’m sure all the Hauwei owners will find something in there they like.

2 Likes