Hybrid analog in Davidoff colors

I’m asking for comments before I publish the dial, I still have some work on it in the color collection. It is hybrid in that it has the ability to display both 12 and 24 hour format.

3 Likes

Looks nice, but you might want to change the name… could get taken down if you publish it…

2 Likes

I’ll take a risk with that name, as much as I can split it up or rename it like Davidovv. Like, for example, the Vietnamese Puma is called Plima. Or Adidas is Adibas. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I think it will be enough to remove one letter F at the end.

2 Likes

don’t forget to duplicate it :wink:

4 Likes

I changed it to David Off

2 Likes

Exactly . Duplicate before you Publicate .

Davidsoft

2 Likes

I called my Swatch representation SNATCH . No one has complained .

3 Likes

I edited the link, now the full version is in the inspector, but a copy. with name change.

2 Likes

here is the full color collection

3 Likes

good luck with your creative naming :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks ok to me and I actually prefer the look of the Dim Display :+1:
Just want to add that displaying 12 and 24 hour Time doesn’t actually make it Hybrid though. As Google states - " A hybrid watch is a watch that combines the appearance of a traditional analog watch with the functionality of a smartwatch. Hybrid watches have a traditional dial with hands, but also have a screen or other display that allows the wearer to access connected devices."

3 Likes

Hybrid is a conglomerate of something that has more function, simply put… Since it is also such a conglomerate, I couldn’t think of anything better than to give it the nickname Hybrid. It’s just meant to be several things in one. :grinning: :wink:

2 Likes

I love the date dials

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Great looking design! I would love to know what tag you use for the date wheel etc so that it all lines up! I know DOW, DM etc. Great effort! Names are always tricky. One never knows what the bot will do!

2 Likes

I have a DMM there, otherwise the inspector is unlocked, you can see what samples are used.

1 Like