I am new here Check my watcface

hello friends .
i am new here and check mt watchface .
and rate my work please.

6 Likes

You have already some good skills!, You designed a nice watch face.
My advice, try to bring some more depth and shade in your projects.

Very curious to see your next designs

1 Like

Thanks you sir . I am using Coreldraw and adobe illustrator but i am failed to create watch face hand . Please help if possible share with me adobe illustrator hands file .
Sorry for my bed English

1 Like

Just insert the word “hands” in the search field and you will get tons of examples of hands.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Facer Community, I see you have a nice little collection created already there, and I particularly like your The Legent Style Face, keep up the good work :+1:

3 Likes

Hello,
the overal look is eye catching.
For me as engineer it has some features I do not like, or I would do differently.
first of all, I would remove the redundant hour hand from dim mode
second, I would change the hands order and make them proportional (they look stretched wide)
third I would make the shading of the hands more pronounce, like adding another layer of dark blurred version of the hand image under each hand layer, or simply duplicate each hand to make the built-in shade effect stronger.

5 Likes

Thanks you sir for appreciate me . teachers appreciation valuable for new students like me .

1 Like

Ok Sir i will try some changes now

1 Like

Thanks you for encouragement .

2 Likes

Hi and welcome!
Nice watch face my only comment is that I think the outer bezel is a bit confusing. ‘Normally’ the major tick marks on a seconds bezel would be replaced by 10 20 30 etc and all the rest would be minor tick marks. On your bezel you have major ticks in-between ie 7.5 12,5 etc just looks a bit odd to me - but it’s your design on your watch. I look forward to seeing your new designs.

1 Like

Sorry @petruuccios I Meant to reply to @shaheran2020 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fully agree with Bielitz.
In my opinion there is some depth and shade missing, if you do so you are definitely playing in the Superior Ligue.

Keep on,

2 Likes

lmao