I am very Pleased with the 500 syncs I got on one of my Faces

I am very pleased with this . It is a slow mover and has not been Featured as far as I know so people are finding it by Browsing . I am very pleased as it is a lite version of the Face I made for Myself .

12 Likes

Maybe if you managed to port it to the Apple platform it would catch better. My bold weather face collected its first 1k syncs a whole year. When I ported similar one to the apple, it made 2k in just three weeks :slight_smile: once it got to the charts, it climbed exponentially.

5 Likes

Yeah I have the Moon on a Stick over there . I don’t think the Fruity Mob are Intrested so much . But yes . Apple are good for Syncs . One of my top syncers is an Apple and I just put 4 nice Numerals in it .

3 Likes

Nice, congrats!

2 Likes

Amigo seu relógio é magnífico, expendido…
Parabéns!
Que ele seja sincronizado…5.000.000.000…

Friend, your watch is magnificent, splendid…
Congratulations!
May it be synchronized…5,000,000,000…

1 Like

I saw it on FaceBook, very nice and really like the design.

1 Like

Thank You .

Well deserved too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome job! Congrats!!! :wink: Yes, for some reason… the sync growth for iOS watch faces are a lot faster than android. I got 2.5k syncs for one iOS watch face in 3 weeks! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

You should show us the Face . Apple Faces are good for Syncs . Most of the stuff there is just a picture in the Photo Template . Half the stuff in the charts can not be achieved in Creator so many are Disenchanted . Just have Fun . I am on my Mobile so I cannot view the apple stuff on your profile yet .

Here is the watch face that I have the highest sync. I don’t really understand why people like this. It’s very simple. :sweat_smile: But I’m very thankful they do.

2 Likes

Well it has my respect . It has a combination of Apple and Facer Complications respect for the Font which is nice . We all love the grown up version of Comic Sans . For me it is not a Zero effort Job and you deserve a Chart position . If we all knew exactly what it was that did the Trick we would all be Partners . There is a Big random element Called the General Public . Enjoy your Success and use those pointers to Develop your Style .

1 Like

Aww… Thank you for your kind words! I will keep trying! :blush:

1 Like

Well done keep up your work and the results like this will come to you more and more often!! :smiling_face:

1 Like