I attach my dial under inspection

HELLO EVERYONE, COULD SOMEONE HELP ME SET THE DIAL LIKE THE ATTACHMENT?
TURN THE FUNCTIONS ON AND OFF IN THE THREE ELLIPSES.
IN GENERAL I HAVE SET MY ONE BUT IT DOESN’T WORK CORRECTLY.

THE VAR AND TOGGLE IN THE SETTINGS ARE MAXIMUM 6, ON THE DIAL THAT I ATTACHED YOU IT HAS 8 FUNCTIONS, I DON’T UNDERSTAND

https://beta.facer.io/watchface/oq5vKTAtUJ?watchModel=xiaomi_2_pro_silver

I ATTACH MY DIAL UNDER INSPECTION

1 Like

App launcher shortcuts and basic stopwatch do not use any of the 6 available variables. In the example you gave, there are only 4 variables used. 3 to cycle trough data on the subdials and one to center the hands. (reset is not an extra function, each variable has its own and they can be stacked on same place)

3 Likes

I would be grateful if someone could give me a practical example, or an inspection method, I’m not able to understand how it works

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand how to do it, could you give me a practical example?

1 Like

Sorry, I can not. I meanwhile done all watchfaces with pro features I liked and I stopped my subscription.
Until there is no new feature available in pro, that I would desperately want to try to incorporate into my face, I probably wont start it again.
On top of that, my samsung phone broke and my samsung watch is not getting the best from my spare one. So maybe it is time to move on to some other combo, maybe even to try some tough garmin watch for change.

In past I made some examples about use of VAR like here:

but I am afraid they wont be practical enough for you.

2 Likes

@verardi.gianluca . Two things for starters Left justify your digital clock or use #DbZ# . Work on one thing at a time you have loads of Toggle var in the same spot . Because you have only asked generally it is difficult to understand from your WIP what you intend . It is clear in your mind . I could post you loads of stuff using vars but I think it will be confusing for you . I have a collection of Pro Tests . All my work is inspectable .

2 Likes

About this fabulous Face . The Tap areas on the right and left are not VAR Toggle . They will be VAR Increment set to Modulo 3 . So he will have three things he wants to display in that space using the opacity . The Opacity formula for the last one will be .

$((#VAR_1#)%3)=2?100:0$

You will see that %3 gives the results 0 , 1 and 2 .

So you will see the ones at the bottom are a toggle .

The one at the top is probably stacked Resets for all three Vars .

The other ones on the face are other complications . You will see them on the list .

I recommend you investigate each interactive you want to use separately . When you get stuck you can send that test and we will help you fax it .

You can not show us a Jumble and Say " Please help me fix this " . That is impossible . You need to spend some good time on Facer and your graphics Package to achieve what is shown above . I always say 1000 hours on each .

2 Likes

@verardi.gianluca Here is a test you might just find confusing .
Please do not Like ( :heart: )or Comment on the Preview .

1 Like

thank you you were very kind with your explanation.
everything seems to work. i made a test dial, don’t look at the graphics.
if you want to inspect for some advice.[
https://beta.facer.io/watchface/RiuiRvjqoK?draft=true

3 Likes

Oh Well @verardi.gianluca . You have a jolly fine understanding of those . Well done I say . Remember what I said about Left justifying the Digital or use leading Zero on the hours . Many like to distinguish between 12 and 24 hrs by not using Leading Zero .

2 Likes

https://beta.facer.io/watchface/RiuiRvjqoK?draft=true

it’s not finished, it’s taking shape, to make the hands, and other precautions. advice?

Does anyone know how to insert the city name as in the attachment?

1 Like

@verardi.gianluca #WLC# gives the name of the Nearest Weather Station Location .That is where your Weather Forecasts , sunrise sunset etc come from . It is best to encourage your Users to switch on thier GPS for Precise Location . It does not give your Location where you are . It it only updates 4 or 5 times a day .
Check the TAGS List .

1 Like

@ Russel, ist there something where you have none of your legendary test faces for? :grinning:

1 Like

Bless . I wish I could get my Mojo together to make a Watch Face . I have used up most of the Ideas I wanted to make .

2 Likes

How about a watchface with all the planets and their orbits?
(and the moons of course)

2 Likes

And so, that it wont make the watch to freeze for ever :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes an Orrery would be cool. I have bought a couple of Mike O’Day’s Faces . Having the moons of the main Planets would be a bit much . Some pretend thier Face is an Orrery but I hate them on principle .

3 Likes