I designed a new military watch face

I used two layers on this military watch to give it the old and new look.
I am waiting for your positive and negative comments from you, dear designer friends.

3 Likes

They both look pretty cool, but most of the Text is way too small for my liking and you really need to do something with your Dim Display, AOD.

1 Like

It looks very nice and realistic. The old glass effect is my favorite.

2 Likes

There is always a shortage of space in such detailed watches.
You made it according to the AOD screen concept, after all, too much light is dangerous for a military watch :slight_smile:

You also have great work, thank you for your nice comments.

1 Like

I think it would be more appealing to dim the AOD screen rather than remove all detail and highlite the time and power. But everyone has different taste. A completely black display will be better for battery, but newer watches last 2 days or so. Older watches people unlikely to use AOD.

3 Likes

I will make an update on this as soon as possible.
Thank you for your nice comment.

1 Like

Very cool face. As an ex-military, when it comes to watches, I’d suppose military means simplification and only the most necessary info present on the watch. I remember us having a digital watch with only time on it. As our captain said; keep track of time and do your work, you’re gonna have no problems in military.

5 Likes

Being ex military, I find civilian’s notion of a military watch face amusing. This is far too busy, what is important is the time and being able to see it clearly and accurately everytime it is needed.

1 Like