I post a new face and I call Total BS!

I like the overal look, good that you eventually got it trough.

And when we are here I would pick few details for consideration.
-Maybe the main time display could be centered and maybe it only stings in eyes when there is 2 as first digit.

-The boxy round font I made to be all capitals, with some alternative characters in the lower case so maybe the date and location would look better if set same, all capitals setting on or off on both.

-Dont forget to check the shade and “display” color in dim mode, I think it would better stay the same as in active mode or even negative, big white areas need more energy.

3 Likes

Hi, how do I message you Linlay?

1 Like

How does it look now?

1 Like

@pinbal24 aside from whatever other unusual things may trigger the system to take a face down, keep this post handy for the list of “naughty” words to avoid WiKi . List of Banned Words likely to get a published face Taken Down (although, I much prefer George Carlin’s list of 7 dirty words!). One of my faces was taken down (and never given back, despite asking) just for using the word navigator when I was referring to a military pilot. :neutral_face:

@russellcresser is that post still the one to use or have I missed a new one?

3 Likes

@kourosh Good to hear from you Dear Friend . I was thinking to Message you . I hope all is Well . Yes . That Topic is a Wiki and seems to be working OK . Not many Contributions but still useful I think . :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Did you ever work out what the ‘infringing material’ was? I’ve received the exact same copyright notice on a watch that also has nothing to do with World of Warcraft and I can’t work out what to change :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Intresting a partner got Flagged . That Marvin needs Cup of WD40 I think with a Few Belts off the Mains . I mean 40KV one . That will wake him up . Interstinly the WFS Makers are getting stuff rejected Mysteriously .

2 Likes

This automated check should occur right before the publishing step, so in worst case the face remains in draft stage. It would save the nerves and traffic not just for the author, but also for the staff too.

4 Likes

Nope, I just remade the face, and it went through.

3 Likes

Yeah it was weird because the face had been up for a few weeks… All good, I contacted Facer support and they said it’ll be updated. The WoW filter must just be very trigger happy or something :blush:

2 Likes

Lol yea, I think it needs to take a chill pill!! :laughing: :grin:

3 Likes

So… should I be afraid of publishing a face with “wow what a face!” in its description?! :thinking: :crazy_face:

I wonder if Google Play is that trigger happy with its face descriptions.

3 Likes

@kourosh Duplicate then Publicate :::)))

1 Like

I always keep a backup copy before publishing!

And speaking of Google Play… I didn’t know Facer is publishing its own face designs there!

2 Likes

Paid only .

2 Likes

Yes, but it seems… how can I put it… Benedict Arnold-ish! :rofl:

2 Likes

It is very strange, sometimes you get a remark for copyright stuff and you don’t know why and then I see a lot of current faces that definitely had to be banned…

2 Likes

Here’s Google Play’s top 10 paid faces right now… Panerai, Tag Heuer, Rolex…so no.

Total joke considering the endless stream of BS and hoops we gotta jump through to get our stuff onto Google Play.

2 Likes

And there’s only nine! :grinning:

2 Likes

Me - I’d rather be Marvinised than go through any of Google*s hoops!

3 Likes