I request guidance Please ;-)

Ficou bem melhor!!!

It’s a lot better

2 Likes

You still got 2 Saturday . That is me Done with this one .:+1::blush:

1 Like

Muito obrigado mais uma vez amigo

2 Likes

como fazer uma imagem circular em sentido anti horário com um intervalo de 30 segundos?

how to make a circular image counterclockwise with an interval of 30 seconds?

1 Like

Fiz essa tela e coloquei a imagem do Barcelona Futebol. Isso é possível ou está infringindo alguma lei ou regra?

I made this screen and put the image of Barcelona Football. Is this possible or is it breaking some law or rule?

1 Like

I would make the nice badge a bit bigger . I think you will find The Football Clubs are Happy for you to show your support for the club by showing of their Style. As long as you are Not trying to make Money from it . " Duplication then Publication ".
Eu faria o belo distintivo um pouco maior. Acho que você descobrirá que os clubes de futebol ficam felizes por você mostrar seu apoio ao clube, mostrando seu estilo. Contanto que você não esteja tentando ganhar dinheiro com isso. “Duplicação e depois Publicação”.

Those hands are very strange .
Hour hand is supposed to be the most significant .

3 Likes

2 Likes

Friends, can you please take a look at this watch for me?

2 Likes

Leave the clock Digits on the AOD and lose the second sub Dial Circle as it is redundant .
Deixe os dígitos do relógio no AOD e perca o segundo sub Dial Circle, pois é redundante.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey guys,
I want to create two landscapes (one during the day and one during the night) that would be automatically replaced… can anyone help me?

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

This is a the old way of doing SR SS . One or Three of the Giants came up with these Formulas Respect .

2 Likes