I request guidance Please ;-)

Hey,
I came to ask if it is possible to make an art move across the canvas in different directions?
I managed to get it to circle, but I still haven’t got one to move across the screen randomly,
could you help me?
Thank you very much in advance!

2 Likes

Please,
Is this image working correctly?

1 Like

So you have a number missing in your sunday Layer Formula . The clue is the code should not show above the box . It should jus be a single number . One you expect .
Stick to the DOW numbers you are getting on well with those . Do not try other strategies half way through .
Então você tem um número faltando na sua fórmula de camada de domingo. A dica é que o código não deve aparecer acima da caixa. Deve ser apenas um único número. Um que você espera.
Atenha-se aos números DOW com os quais você está se dando bem. Não tente outras estratégias no meio do caminho.

1 Like

Está tudo certo agora?

Is everything ok now?

1 Like

Can you not tell if it works by yourself ?

Monday Tuesday and Friday work .
Get things in order a bit and replicate the work changing the Day Number .
BOBS your Uncle .
Você não consegue dizer se funciona sozinho?

Segunda terça e sexta trabalho.
Coloque um pouco as coisas em ordem e replique o trabalho alterando o Número do Dia.
BOBS seu tio.

3 Likes

How to create luminous numbers and pointers?

1 Like

Well it seem you have not done much with the work above . As I said before . You are trying to tackle the hardest first . There are more than one answer to your question .

1 / It is common to duplicate your Numerals and Hands / Pointers and have them on the layer above in Green or another Fluorescent Colour that comes on with AOD or SR SS .

2 / Some Hands are made of two layers the upper one having a Slot in it that the Background of witch is Illuminated Differently . Some Call that a Lume .

3 / Some Graphics packages have an Option to make an image with a soft shadow . These are set under tha hands to give a Glow to the face underneath or a soft shadow.

You will realise from what I have said that it is Important if you want to do that sort of stuff to get into a Graphics Package . You will find some Fantastic Tutorials for Many on YouTube .
Bem, parece que você não fez muito com o trabalho acima. Como eu disse antes . Você está tentando enfrentar o mais difícil primeiro. Há mais de uma resposta para sua pergunta.

1 / É comum duplicar seus Números e Ponteiros / Ponteiros e colocá-los na camada acima em Verde ou outra Cor Fluorescente que venha com AOD ou SR SS.

2 / Algumas mãos são feitas de duas camadas, a superior possuindo uma ranhura onde o fundo da bruxa é iluminado de maneira diferente. Alguns chamam isso de Lume.

3/Alguns pacotes gráficos possuem uma opção para fazer uma imagem com uma sombra suave. Eles são colocados sob as mãos para dar um brilho ao rosto por baixo ou uma sombra suave.

Você perceberá pelo que eu disse que é importante se você quiser fazer esse tipo de coisa para entrar em um pacote gráfico. Você encontrará alguns tutoriais fantásticos para muitos no YouTube.

2 Likes

Eu fiz as alterações na tela anterior com os dias da semana. Só estou esprando pra ver se todos os dias da semana estão passando de forma correta

I made the changes on the previous screen with the days of the week. I’m just waiting to see if all the days of the week are passing correctly

1 Like

You need to learn Creator a bit more I think .
Você precisa aprender um pouco mais sobre o Criador, eu acho.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bravo .:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Pessoal, fiz as modificações e a mudança os da semana estão ficando de forma correta! Mas o dia de segunda-feira aparece apenas a letra “M…” aparece no relógio e, na tela do Facer ela está completa “Mon”??
Como faço para dar um maior destaque no dia da semana atual?

Guys, I made the changes and the changes for the week are getting correct! But on Monday only the letter “M…” appears on the clock and on the Facer screen it is complete “Mon”??
How do I make the current day of the week stand out more?

1 Like

I do not see an issue.

2 Likes

Christian . I wish you would Inspect the test I made for you . Your work is performing OK but you are lacking contrast . You will see my test uses One layer with two Opacities . Ypua re using two layers for each Day . You have to make sure the Bright ( Changing ) one is the upper of the Two Layers .
Cristão. Eu gostaria que você inspecionasse o teste que fiz para você. Seu trabalho está funcionando bem, mas falta contraste. Você verá que meu teste usa One layer with two Opacities . Você está usando duas camadas para cada dia. Você tem que ter certeza que o Bright (Mudança) é o superior das Duas Camadas.

Amigo tom.vannas, na tela do notebook aparece certa mas no relógio a letra Mon aparece apenas M…

Friend tom.vannas, on the notebook screen it appears right but on the clock the letter Mon appears only M…

1 Like

Ah! I understand. The Mon is not wide enough:

Make Mon like Tue, just wider.
This happens often, always make the text field wide.

2 Likes

Ha Ha well spotted Tom . One of the good reasons to do that trick single layer dual Opacity .

2 Likes

A regulação deu certo Tom…muito obrigado!!
Mas continuo achando que o tom da cor amarela não se destaca o suficiente para deixer visível o dia da semana.
Devo aumentar a opacidada para mais 66%?

The adjustment worked Tom…thanks a lot!!
But I still think that the yellow color tone doesn’t stand out enough to make the day of the week visible.
Should I increase the opacity to another 66%?

1 Like

You will see you do not need two layers for each day if you switch the lower ones off . Then you’ll see that 100 : 55 is probably better .
Você verá que não precisa de duas camadas por dia se desligar as inferiores. Então você verá que 100:55 é provavelmente melhor.

1 Like