I would appreciate help with a code

I want to slide 2 covers left and right.
I would like to open and close via VAR Toolgle.
This movement should be even and not too fast.
I hope you understand what I mean. :rofl:

Maybe it would be possible to let the two covers get a little bigger during movement.
So that the optical impression is created that the covers “raise” during the movement, in the direction of the viewer.

3 Likes

I can not do much to help as I am on my Tablet .#VAR_1_TE# is very Intresting as it traps the time it was pressed .so you can do a interpAccel on that number to get a nice action and stop it at a certain dimension then of course do the same again to shut it .TE works on VAR INC not Toggle as you would imagine .You might need to use a VAR Toggle to instruct open or shut .
Thinking about it you can use TE on VAR1 and a %1 on VAR1 as well to Toggle open or shut .

What you have so far looks brilliant .

3 Likes

Não faço nem ideia mas é muito legal

2 Likes

X Positions, here using VAR_6, assumes closed as default:

Left:
$(#DNOW#-#VAR_6_T#)<1800?(160-300*(1-#VAR_6#)-(1-2*#VAR_6#)*(interpAccelDecel((#DNOW#-#VAR_6_T#),0,1800)*-300)):(160+#VAR_6#*-300)$

Right:
$(#DNOW#-#VAR_6_T#)<1800?(160+300*(1-#VAR_6#)-(1-2*#VAR_6#)*(interpAccelDecel((#DNOW#-#VAR_6_T#),0,1800)*300)):(160+#VAR_6#*300)$

sample (tap on TECH):

7 Likes

For the size, obviously you would have to manipulate height and width.

I would have to do some testing, but I think the formula above can be reused. The sizing would have to happen before the movement. So width and height would have the condition <1200 for example and the movement would have to have condition >1200 && <3000 for example.

4 Likes

You guys are amazing, major Kudos to you all, and Tom, love that smooth action my friend :smiley:

3 Likes

No, not all credit on me. Took samples off Gauss and others, just modified the code to different speed.

3 Likes

That’s great.
You not only answer this question, but also a problem that I have been trying to solve for the last few days.
I haven’t been able to switch between the different modes at the touch of a button in the past few days.

The movement of the side panels is beautiful.
That’s how I imagined it.
I will test this extensively in the next few days.

Thanks very much

3 Likes

Stunning @tom.vannes. You may have embellished some formula shared, but you put together the the correct response. Yet another Bookmarked Topic. Thanks So Much.

2 Likes

Make sure you publish it here when done.
I’m curious to see it.

It’s a shame it has to be Premium so not many people will be able to sync it.

2 Likes

Yes, this is a pity.
but unfortunately there is no other way technically.

3 Likes

It could be run With the wake timer just shut after 3 seconds . People will just have to wait for another go . Not everyone is looking for a Chrono .

4 Likes

This a good idea to avoid Premium.

3 Likes

I’ve thought about that too.
Maybe I’ll do that as the second version.

Here you have a preview without color, with 3D effect and material.

4 Likes

Here is the code for opening up the “doors” upon wake:
X-positions, whereby last number is the starting point, or the position when the door is closed, and the 25 is the speed:

Left: (-(#DWE#*25)+112)
Right: ((#DWE#*25)+214)

sampler (open for inspection):

4 Likes

And here the opposite, closing the cover upon wake. I used the clamp function to make sure it stops where I want it to:

Top element y-position: (clamp(-20+(#DWE#*50),-20,80))
Bottom element y-position: (clamp(340-(#DWE#*50),240,340))

sample (open for inspection):

4 Likes

And if you want something funky, you could use the same for rotation.

Here a sample of my watch face with a lid opening up downwards, and the bottom dial is covered with 4 rotating elements, all using the rotation: (clamp((#DWE#*50),0,60))

4 Likes

Nice one Tom . This is becoming one of the Best Tutorials ever . PRE PRO I used accelerometerRawY() for a lot off interaction . But You wold have to dump the interpAccelDecel Stuff . I would be too complex . Let the user make the speed . accelerometerRawX() was a bit sticky before but it might be better now . ( Before WOS3 )

2 Likes

If you want to make menus, then @Orakix is the master…
Check his inspectable face:

3 Likes

Linda essa corujinha…
Tem como tirar o fundo e ficar sĂł a coruja?

1 Like