I would realize a "Rattrappante" second hand

Hi to all
Having had another crazy idea i’m looking again for some help. I would realize a Rattrappante second hand in a chrono face. To do this i know:

1. I must have 2 second hands of the same size perfectly overlapping
  2. When i tap start button (usually for me at 2h) the 2 hands start computing together
  3. When i tap stop button ( always at 2h) the 2 hands stop together
  4. But if i tap a button ( i would have it at 3h) one hand stops and the other continue his run uncupling from the stopped hand
  5. Tapping again the button at 3 the two hands join again
  6. Tapping button at 2 i stop all
  7. Tapping at 4 i reset all
    Well, at this point, how could realize this ? At 2h i have start/stop chrono, At 4h a reset chrono, but at 3h which kind of button should i have? Another chrono button; a VAR TOGGLE, or what?
    And finally, which formulas have i to enter in the rotation field of the 2 second hands?
    Of course the two hands have their starting point at 12h.
    I apologize for the long post, but I wanted to explain the situation
    As usually, thx in advance for any help
    A good week end to all
1 Like

Beyond my knowledge scope sorry @diavo but I’m sure someone will help you soon…good luck :crossed_fingers:

Hi @icrltd4
Thanks for your wishes, I need it. :smiley:
Sometimes I engage in feats beyond my means. LOL
I hope that, as in the past, some good soul could help me in this extravagance
Cheers

1 Like

Since at some point you have both hands doing the same thing and theyre exactly the same, couldnt you just hide one with a var?

1 Like

Hi @Rator
Mmhh unfortunately not for my purpose. Purpose is that i must have the two hands visible to take an intermediate time.
I tap on button on 3, the hands uncapling and one of them stops his run (1st intermediate time) while the other hand continues its run.
I tap on 2 and the running hand too stops his run (2nd intermediate time)
Tapping at 3 again the hands come together and are ready for further measurements
Cheers

1 Like

i know there’s an easy way to do this, i just dont know what it is, sorry

1 Like

Hi @Rator
Well, honestly i don’t know if it is easy to realize or not, but out here i saw some watch faces with this function.
For instance

of Dario Marnoni
and

of Michael O’Day
So, at least i know that is possible to realize. Problem is that i do not know how :thinking: :smile:
Have a nice sunday

1 Like

Try to message them, they should be able to help you.
If you Search their names, then select their name, you’ll get a box pop up with an option to message, and I’m sure if you ask nicely they will gladly help you when they can, they are both nice people :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @icrltd4
Thx for your suggestion, i will follow it, even if i’m fearful thinking of disturbing such high characters.
Nothing ventured nothing gained. LOL
Thx again
Ooops another small thing about finding their names. If i click a name in the community the pop up you say jump out with the “Message” option, but if i click the name of a designer from a face i go stright to the designer’s page and there i don’t see the Message option. I’m doing this from my PC.
May you help me finding their messageable names?
Thx again

1 Like

No problem, go HERE for a Michael O’Day post where you can click on his name to get the Message option, and go HERE for Dario Marnoni.

Thanks a lot :smiley:

1 Like

No problem my friend, I’m pretty sure one of them at least will be able to help you out, just give them time that’s all, we’re all in different time zones remember :+1:

Dario and Mike know what theyre doing. If they cant help you, it cant be done!

1 Like

Hi @Rator
I presume it is as you said :slight_smile:

1 Like