Hey @Facer_Official and everyone,
Now that complication spaces are up and running, does anyone have an interest in reviewing how watch application data looks in these spaces?
I thought it might be interesting to start a running list of everyone’s favorite watch apps and how they look in a complication space.
- List the app in the subject: maybe it’s heart rate, or your favorite music player, or Outlook for Android… whatever you use from your Apps tray.
- say how it looks in the complication space. Is it only text? are there icons or other graphics?
- does it play better in the rectangle spaces or in the circle spaces (or doesn’t matter).
- If the overall watchface is themeable, which part of the space gets the color?
- does it kill your battery?
Basically just a critic’s review of an Android app and how it looks in one of the Facer spaces.