I'm about at the end , ORBITING STUFF

Gosh. How Brilliant. Good stuff. I forgot about the Shadow. That is so important. :::)))

This Site has become a real pain on my Phone it keeps crashing. Twice while I was typing this.

2 Likes

I only had the laptop out checking for any new stuff to download :grin:

3 Likes

1 Like

Lol I like that, I just don’t know how to get it to go from left to right or back and forth across my watch face maybe too hard for a beginner like me

1 Like

Sorry I can not help at the moment All these developments take tim. We have to change x and y position height and width also Rotation. Most sequences cross the screen. You wnt it to roll towards the horizon. I can not type any more. Phone keeps crashing.

1 Like

If a person wanted to make a image rotation go counter clockwise would they replace the - at the beginning of the formula with a + ?

1 Like

Well Yes. Just delete the - .

Here’s an example of left to right movement for you, with Inspection Open -

3 Likes

Ha Ha. Fantastic. My phone is shit on this page now. To many links?

2 Likes

Clear your cache my friend, that might help.

2 Likes

How do we do that?

1 Like

Go to settings on your phone, select Apps, then select Facer, Storage, and then Clear Cache.

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Much better now Thanks so much @icrltd4 Gizmo411.

1 Like

I hope the tumble weed will move a little faster than that lol, thanks I’ll check it out when I get home this evening. How do you guys keep your formulas, do you write them down or have a form you use or a app?

2 Likes

I use MS Notepad . Some use Notepad++ ( that does a level of debugging ). I have My Favourite Tags Files everywhere . You need something that does not format the Formulas in any way . I think Apple have a thing Called Text Edit but it think it gives RTF . But if you are just Copy and Pasting from it no problem . I could send you loads of stuff but we are not allowed to post Text or Zip files here . Oh Dear . So you will have to start your own collection . Look out for the work of Peter @petruuccios . He works in a Descriptive Manner and his work is Flawless.

2 Likes

@itsjustmemark I would not post uour Email address in a Public Forum.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll delete it, I’m sure you have it wrote down anyway lol

2 Likes

Yup. It is late here now for me. Good Night. :+1:

1 Like

Good night my friend

2 Likes