Image reaction to wrist

I’m creating a watch face that has an image that can react to wrist movements by spinning. Would anyone know the formula for that by any chance?

2 Likes

I have only one thing to say accelerometerRawY() . In rotation this gives a number 0 to 10 according to the angle . Y is front to Back X is side to side . If you want it to rotate Multiply it by a factor , so *9 will give you 90 degrees at the vertical . If you multiply some thing like #DWFSS# by the angle it will speed up . might be a bit fast so you will have to play . If you need a working example get back an post the image you want to spin for fun .
I recommend you put a formula in a Text box to see what happens . Sadly there is no simulation on Creator . You have to get it to your watch for a test . The bonus is . Having sent it to your watch once it will appear at the top of your Watch Box , My Designs folder if you have them organised As Recently Used . The phone will simulate motion detection .

3 Likes

Thanks so much, man. You’re awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Bless / I am always tempted to make a test . Peter who we all admire and the Community recommendations are that we point people in the right direction and let them get on with it . When I started the accelerometer did not work very well at all . I needed a lot of help . RawY was the only axis that worked. Please do not bother with the the others . Trust me . I published a test of the lot so people could avoid making their own .

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience! I appreciate the guidance. I’ll focus on RawY for now and won’t bother with the others. Your insights are valuable :+1:

2 Likes

I had forgotten about this one .

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes