Image rotate after reaching a certain battery percent

I am fairly new and my watches so far a very much not optimized. Please help, I am so stuck! I am trying to create a half circle battery bar that will follow another half circle battery bar as it gains back charge. They both are rotating a total distance of 180. I only want bar 2 to follow bar 1 after the battery level has reached 0 or 1.

1 Like

Ha Ha . Nice Debut Faces . You still running something with WIN95 on it . So you have chosen something relatively difficult for your third Face . The problem we have is understanding exactly what you are trying to do .
So you want to use the Arc Progress Bars . I actually prefer to use Arc Shapes however the progress in that case is the same .
So you say 0 or 1 . In a progress 0 is nothing and 1 Is full rotation . Therefore 0.5 rotation =180 degrees . ETC .
Now if you show us some sort of Image of what you are trying to do the Cavalry will turn up and sort it out If I do not get there First .

1 Like

So turns out this is actually for my 2nd face, however I uploaded it without a feature I wanted. Ill post the watch with inspector mode in a moment, but for now I’ll try and explain it the best I can.

I have three images(my half circle bars). The first bar is named 02 it will rotate clockwise 180 and then disappear at 50% battery. The second bar named C02 will only appear at 49% battery then rotate clockwise 180 ending at 0% battery. My third bar is 02 regen, I would like this bar to only rotate when the battery reaches 0 and as it gains charge it will follow my C02 bar in a counter clockwise direction.

2 Likes

OK . I was looking through The Facer Pages and found this . Is this your work .

1 Like

It is not, however I believe that creator and I are basing our faces off of the same thing.

2 Likes

OK I warn you about Copying The work of others On Facer . I am still not clear What you want . I had a look at that face you have since removed the link of . Sadly because you have not titled the Layers it is still difficult to Understand what you want .

1 Like

This is the "animation that I would like to occur after my C02(the red bar) reaches 0% battery and as it starts to gain charge back(when its charging)

"Animation"

2 Likes

I do not understand the logic of what you are showing . I will make a quick test and we can talk about that . I think it is a Language thing as your graphic skills are Good. Nice little animated Illustration . Strikes me you know what you are doing .
Check this test out . I have actually used a Progress bar as it is easier to reverse the action . Is this what you mean ?

1 Like

This looks very promising! Let me try implementing it.

2 Likes

Hello,
does it mean you want the white bar to go
from 0 to 0.5 for 0% to 100% when charging
from 0 to 0.5 for 50% to 100% when not charging
and the red one
from 0 to 0.5 for 100% to 0% when charging
from 0 to 0.5 for 50% to 0% when not charging
right?

2 Likes

Kinda! I’d just rather not base it off the charging status, that way it wont just jump to a % but will be more similar to the "animation’ I displayed above.

2 Likes

Charging or discharging are both not as quick as filling a bottle with gas, both ways takes long so it wont look like the animation neither way.
What I wanted to point out, we have no other way to determine which direction the charge is going, than using the charging state.

2 Likes

200w

1 Like

Hmm

I see what you mean. How would I write the fill ratio to work with the charging status?

1 Like

You can omit the cover and rotating shapes. Use two progress bars

white turned to 270° and reverse fill
with expression in fill ratio like
$#BS#==1?clamp((#BLN#-0.2)/100/2,0.001,0.5):clamp((#BLN#-50)/100,0.001,0.5)$

red turned to 90° and “normal” fill
with expression like
$#BS#==1?clamp((100-#BLN#-0.2)/100/2,0.001,0.5):clamp((100-#BLN#-50)/100,0.001,0.5)$

the 0.2 is there to maintain the black gap between the bars
the 0.001 is there because the preview cant handle right the true zero

3 Likes

You are an actual genius!!

That works perfectly and is exactly what I was trying to accomplish. Thank you so much!
:D

2 Likes

As usual, petruuccios offers the solution that nobody understands but everybody will use it… :rofl:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes