Images used for seconds

Sorry if this has been asked before but I’ve seen images moving around the bezel to count the seconds and was wondering if there is a thread for this? Can’t find any specifically for this.

Hi, I’m away from my computer so I can’t copy/paste orbital expressions at this moment, but there is a great tutorial that has a whole range of animation expressions. I believe you can find them if you search the forum you can find it.

Or if you don’t want to do it the way @kvansant says with the forthcoming expressions and you can use photo imaging software you can make your own “hand” with a little orbiting picture at the end of it. Here is a templet that I use for making hands.

Click on the image and download it from the pop-up box. The thread changes the sizes of pictures and sometimes cuts them off in the thread itself.

If you would like to see how it’s put into the watch face here’s a link to one of my faces with a floating second hand. Just click the name “MAG 1121” at the bottom and then when you arrive at the face just look for the rocket ship icon and click it to inspect the face and how it’s made.

I hope this helps you out.

Thank you both for your help! I’m currently off after having back surgery and I’m enjoying making some different designs, might not be the best so far but we all have to start somewhere lol.