Hello all friends expert’s senior and Junior members.
Which software you are using for watch face designs. Please name mention here.
Rhino4 and Sketchbook Pro . EZgif , Remove Background and many other Web apps . Those are the main ones . I do use Gimp when I have to .
Mainly CoreDraw, but also:
- EZgif
- Irfanview
- Digital Colour Meter
- Corel Photo-Paint
- remove.bg
I mostly use Paint.net and EXGIF Editor and sometimes NightCafe for AI artwork.
I mainly use Inkscape and paint3d. As you can see from the replies above there are many to choose from - one not mentioned above is MSPowerpoint!
Photoshop.
Cool neon effects template I made if anyone uses PS…
NeonEffect.psd (706.1 KB)
screenshot of example…(I set the file up so you can just paint on the layer and it’ll paint in neon)
For basic stuff I use nothing but Facer browser-based creator.
For simple things like curved text or some shapes I use Microsoft Powerpoint
For fine tuning anything I mostly use Gimp.
For arrays of ticks I sometimes used GWD or WFS
For some fine precise placement of details I tried to use Microstation CAD, but exports from that always caused trouble with antialiasing so I did not try more
Ha Ha . I use Creator for a lot of basic stuff and colour replacement ( transparency ) on another App . I have never thought about going to WFS . They have a new thing there for Polar arraying ticks and the angle can be specified . Great for Quad Gauges .
Adobe Photoshop and illustrator.
Paint.net is taking me to a GoDaddy landing page encouraging me to register the domain.
Paint.net is the name of the program. The URL is getpaint.net to download it.
Ibis Paint x for drawing editing images.
For AI Images i use:
I use PhotoImpact for working on images, Creating hands, text objects, clock numbers. Then I put it all together with the Facer Creator
best and easy app " Affinity Designer 2 "
best for 3d effect , drop shadow .
Photoshop
I use Figma, there’s a free plan, works in your browser and does most of the magic you get from Photoshop

