Informações diversas

Oi amigo,
Estou tentando criar esse modelo.
Fiz essa montagem e, queria que ao lado da coca-cola os números ficassem azul e, ao lado da pepsi os números ficassem vermelho mas, não esta dando certo…por favor pode me dar um auxílio?

Hi friend, I’m trying to create this model. I made this montage and I wanted the numbers next to coca-cola to be blue and next to pepsi the numbers to be red but it’s not working…can you please help me?

1 Like

Ha Ha without getting into a Graphics package all you can do is filter them .
I will show you a test .

Ha Ha sem entrar em um pacote de gráficos, tudo o que você pode fazer é filtrá-los.
Eu vou te mostrar um teste.

1 Like

Hello, I made something for you

The numbers are transparent, you can add this image, adjust its size, move it below the soda cans images and add two shapes in the colors you like below this “mask” to make the numbers in color you like.

2 Likes

Nice one Peter I was making the same .

1 Like

I saved it here…I’ll see if I got it right…but thanks in advance friend!

Salvei aqui…vou ver se acerto…mas dede já agradeço amigo!

1 Like

Muito obrigado amigo…

Thanks a lot friend…

1 Like

2 Likes

Amigos qual dessas formas acha melhor para os números?

Friends, which of these ways do you think is best for the numbers?

1 Like

I like the bottom one better

1 Like

Won’t Marvin be interested in this one? Cola wars might be a better name and I think that the cans don’t need the logos for people to understand which is which and what’s going on. Just my opinion…

2 Likes

Duplicate before you Publicate !!!

1 Like

Definitely!

2 Likes

Poderia ser liga tirar as marcas e deixar apenas a arte mas, eu não faço ideia de como fazer isso amigo @BIELITZ ´

It could be league to remove the marks and leave only the art but I have no idea how to do that friend @BIELITZ

1 Like

Ok. Eu vou duplicar amigo e, com relação ao nome das marcas o que você acha?
È melhor retirar?
Deixar a penas as cores?

OK. I’m going to duplicate my friend, and regarding the brand names, what do you think? Is it better to withdraw? Leave only the colors?

1 Like

If you leave the images as they are, at least make the description neutral, no names, maybe just call them soda or something.

3 Likes

Certo na descrição da imagem vou colocar apenas CXP CF…o que acha?

Right in the description of the image I’ll just put CXP CF… not even a name in the description what do you think?

1 Like

Seria possível retirar aa marca das latas e deixar apenas as cores? Eu até prefiro mas é que eu nem tenho ideia de como fazer isso?

Would it be possible to remove the brand from the cans and leave only the colors? I even prefer it but I have no idea how to do it?

1 Like

As Peter has said . Leave the images . Take care with description . The Bot that will take the work down Automatically Looks a t the Text . Later on the Faces may be examined and Removed . People post NIKE and Mickey Mouse stuff all the time who Knows .

Como disse Pedro. Deixe as imagens. Cuidado com a descrição. O Bot que vai derrubar o trabalho Olha o Texto Automaticamente. Mais tarde, as Faces podem ser examinadas e removidas. As pessoas postam coisas da NIKE e do Mickey Mouse o tempo todo, quem sabe.

1 Like

Olá
O que acham desse?

Hello
What do you think of this?

1 Like

Em relação com a tela das latas de refrigerante
O que acham dessa descrição?

In relation to the screen of soda cans
What do you think of this description?

1 Like