Informações diversas

It is not done with one click and the program I use for it does need some practice, but I made a screen record, so you get the picture of one from many ways how it could be done.

4 Likes

Muito obrigado amigo @petruuccios…eu não tenho programas no meu Notebook mas, vou assistir o vídeo e tentar… :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks a lot friend @petruuccios… I don’t have programs on my Notebook but I’ll watch the video and try… : 1: : 1: : 1:

Esse é o nome do programa?
Onde posso baixar?
Tem total razão quando disse que não é fácil.

Is that the name of the program?
Where can I download?

“Crude Retouching in Gimp”

There are maybe easier programs, I just wanted to make quick example how I would do it.
I have the advantage that I already practiced a lot with it and it is not new for me any more.
Gimp is powerful free image editor, which you can download and read about here:

There are many tutorial videos on youtube.

2 Likes

Oi meu amigo eu instalei o programa e, estou levando uma surra aqui para conseguir aprender a trabalhar com ele… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mais uma vez agradeço seu auxílio… :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi my friend, I installed the program and I’m taking a beating here to learn how to work with it… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks again for your help… :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

If you are talking about GIMP . there are plenty of tutorials on You tube . When you have it mastered you can help us to use it . You will not need to learn it all . You will need to learn how to do about 6 things on there .

Se você está falando sobre o GIMP. há muitos tutoriais no You tube. Quando você dominá-lo, você pode nos ajudar a usá-lo. Você não precisará aprender tudo. Você precisará aprender a fazer cerca de 6 coisas lá.

1 Like

I installed the application but it doesn’t have the same images and it’s gray I think I must have done something wrong…

Eu instalei o aplicativo mas ele não tem a mesma imagens e é cinza acho que devo ter feito algo errado…

1 Like

2 Likes

Muito obrigado meu amigo…já salvei…agora estou vendo se consigo fazer individual também para criar a tela em dupla e individual para cada tela…tipo um conjunto

Thank you very much my friend… I already saved it… now I’m seeing if I can do it individually too to create the screen in double and individual for each screen…like a set

2 Likes

Yes. You have to practice a lot. I belive it takes 1000 hours of work to become any good at anything.

Sim. Você tem que praticar muito. Acredito que são necessárias 1000 horas de trabalho para se tornar bom em qualquer coisa.

:blush::+1::blush:

1 Like

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

You did not do anything wrong, it is the “modern” default look of the program.
I am familiar with and can better orientate myself in the older looks of the program. I simply like the icons colorful. And the darker windows may be less stress for the eyes, but I just could not get used to them. This is how it can be changed if you like (there are multiple combinations to try out):

3 Likes

Oi amigo…é que eu achei que tinha algo errado…mais uma vez obrigado e desculpe pelo abuso.
Você poderia por favor dar uma olhada nessa tela?

Hi friend…it’s just that I thought something was wrong…thanks again and sorry for the abuse.
Could you please take a look at this screen?

2 Likes

Consegui amigo…obrigado

Got it buddy…thanks

1 Like

Amigos @russellcresser , @petruuccios e quem mais se interessar…os itens do aplicativo sumiram todos …reinstalei mas continua da mesma forma…ele está colorido mas na lateral direita…poderia me auxiliar mais uma vez?

Friends @russellcresser , @petruuccios and whoever else is interested…the app items are all gone…I reinstalled it but it’s still the same…it’s colored but on the right side…could you help me more once?

1 Like

Presumably you are talking about the Face above. I will look later but am not clear ehat is wrong. ThecFace looks fine to me.

1 Like

Uploading: image (1).png…

Os sinais e orientação do que fazer sumiram…tinha uma parte do lado esquero e outra do lado direito…mas devo ter feito algo errado que modificou tudo

The signs and guidance on what to do disappeared… there was a part on the left side and another on the right side … but I must have done something wrong that changed everything

1 Like

So the Image Has not uploaded . There is no way I can remember what was on your Face . Have another go at Posting the Inspectable link .
Portanto, a imagem não foi carregada. Não há como me lembrar do que estava no seu rosto. Faça outra tentativa em Postando o link inspecionável .

I think it is Gimp rather than the watchface he is talking about…maybe!

3 Likes

Oh Yeah . I worked in workshops all my career ." How do you do this " ? Was followed by a Practical Demo . Going through it 3 times would take 30 seconds . I struggle with the typed word to help someone learning . Far less the spoken word .
Oh sim . Trabalhei em workshops durante toda a minha carreira. “Como você faz isso”? Seguiu-se uma Demonstração Prática. Atravessá-lo 3 vezes levaria 30 segundos. Eu luto com a palavra digitada para ajudar alguém a aprender. Muito menos a palavra falada.

2 Likes