Informações diversas

Pessoal alguém pode me dar uma orientação de como faço para colocar figuras da noite? Fases da lua de forma diferente do circulo que tem no facer?

Guys, can anyone give me a guide on how to place night figures? Phases of the moon differently from the circle on the facer?

Bom dia, Boa tarde ou Boa noite,

Talvez eu esteja fazendo mais uma vez algo mas, eu gostaria de pedir desculpas pelo erro que cometi a perguntar sobre um programa, eu já o desinstalei!

Fiz a pergunta porque, a pessoa que o instalou me disse que funcionava de outra forma.

Realmente eu não tive, nem tenho a intenção de incomodar ou, tirar proveito de ninguém.

Instalei esse aplicativo para fazer exercício e, quem sabe, voltar a ter uma atividade pra exercitar a mente por isso, fico fazendo muitas perguntas mas, não é essa a questão.

O que realmente quero é PEDIR DESCULPAS DE TODO MEU CORAÇÃO POR TER FEITO UMA PERGUNTA INADEQUADA E QUE TEVE UMA INTERPRETAÇÃO DIFERENTE DA QUE EU INTERPRETEI.

Por favor peço, mais uma vez desculpas e, pelo abuso!

Abraços!

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening,

Maybe I’m doing something again but, I would like to apologize for the mistake I made asking about a program, I already uninstalled it!
I asked the question because, the person who installed it told me that it worked differently.
Really I did not, nor do I intend to annoy or take advantage of anyone.
I installed this application to exercise and, who knows, maybe I’ll have an activity to exercise my mind again, so I keep asking a lot of questions, but that’s not the point.
What I really want is to APOLOGIZE WITH ALL MY HEART FOR HAVING ASKED AN INAPPROPRIATE QUESTION AND HAD A DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION FROM THE ONE I INTERPRETED.
Please apologize again, and for the abuse!
Hugs!

1 Like

Do not beat yourself up . You need to find an easier way forward . Do what you Can do Not what you Can Not . Every journey on the Planet is made with small steps .
It is very difficult to get the meaning of everything Posted here with the Language thing and Different Experiences .
Não se culpe. Você precisa encontrar um caminho mais fácil a seguir. Faça o que você pode fazer, não o que você não pode. Toda jornada no Planeta é feita com pequenos passos.
É muito difícil entender o significado de tudo aqui Postado com a coisa da Linguagem e Diferentes Experiências.

1 Like

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

3 Likes

TINF CF . Bravo. :wave: :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Oi pessoal
Sou um iniciante e, gostaria de pedir a alguém se pode me dar um auxílio, orientação…
Gostaria de descrever na tela um modelo em que as imagens do clima fossem coloridas não tenho muita pratica em programas como o Corel.
Coloco aqui um modelo que “criei” mas, pode ser alterado é, apenas, um esboço…

Hi everyone,
I’m a beginner and I would like to ask someone if they can help me, guide me.
I would like to describe a model on the screen in which the weather images are colored,
I don’t have much experience in programs like Corel.
I put here a model that I “created”, but it can be changed, it’s just a sketch…

1 Like

Depends how fancy you want your weather images, all is possible with Coreldraw, but needs skill and know-how. I, for one am pretty ok in 2D technical drawing, but I am not an artist, so I find nice weather images here.

2 Likes

Legal…elas podem ser utilizada sem nenhum programa, código, etc?
Eu vi alguns relógios lindos só que eles haviam paisagens para descrever o clima…

Cool…can they be used without any program, code, etc?
I saw some beautiful clocks only they had landscapes to describe the weather…

1 Like

You can replace each icon in the weather element. Important is that they are all the same size and not too large in size:

2 Likes

Desculpe o abuso amigo mas, na tradução entre Inglês e português algumas palavras mudam muito…será que no youtube as encontro nesse modelo que colocou?

Sorry for the abuse friend, but in the translation between English and Portuguese some words change a lot…can I find them on youtube in the model you posted?

Sorry, not sure what you mean. If you wan the icons, you can find them on the link I posted.

1 Like

Eu não tinha visto…perdão amigo!!

I had not seen … sorry friend!!

1 Like

Oi pessoal,
Como faço um circulo com divisões no facer?
Eu preciso usar outro aplicativo…é para criar uma escala colorida neste círculo?

Hi guys, How do I make a circle with divisions on facer? I need to use another app…is it to create a colored scale on this circle?

Bom dia a todos,

Eu quero dizer a vocês que um relógio meu teve 100 sincronizações…eu sei que não é nada mas, queria dividir a minha felicidade com vocês e, agradecer pele ajuda de todos!!!

Good morning everyone,
I want to tell you that one of my watches has had 100 synchronizations…I know it’s nothing but I wanted to share my happiness with you and thank you all for your help!!!

2 Likes

Oi amigos,
Estou criando essa tela…mas, eu gostaria que aa imagem do clima aparecesse aos poucos e não dessa maneira que fica visível o tempo todo…será que pode me dar uma orientação??

Hi friends,
I’m creating this screen…but I would like the weather image to appear little by little and not the way it’s visible all the time…can you give me some guidance??

You could use DWE to increase the opacity upon wake of the weather icon

1 Like

Mas nesse caso é subsistir o #DWFH#?

But in that case is the #DWFH# subsisting?

Sorry, not sure what are you trying to do. “Little by little” you mean to make the weather icon to fade in after the screen wakes up? Or should it be changing during time of day/night?

1 Like

Desculpe amigo pela minha dificuldade de expressão…na imagem, minha intenção é que a imagem do sol e da lua fosse se alterando com o passar das hora mas, que a imagem não ficasse toda exposta.
Na tela coloquei uma imagem para ocultar mas, não está bom.

Excuse my friend for my difficulty in expressing myself…in the image, my intention is that the image of the sun and the moon change over time, but that the image is not completely exposed.
On the screen I put an image to hide it, but it’s not good.