Informações diversas

I did all the repairs and put it on the clock, but I had a problem with a power outage and the screen was not saved on the notebook;
Is there a way to switch from the watch to the PC?

1 Like

Sadly there is no way to get a the Face Data Image back from your watch .The design is Compiled into Binary Code specific to the watch you are wearing . It is a One way trip . As with saving a copy before you publish you must get into a habit of Saving your Design Regularly . You will find it quicker to rebuild the face . You must have saved it at one stage .

You have a few outages . I would get someone to buy you a UPS .

I work from a Laptop which has its own Battery .
If you are serious you might have to change the way you work .

https://www.amazon.co.uk/APC-Back-UPS-750VA-Uniterruptible/dp/B08G8YV5PF/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3VUP53ZOE41YM&keywords=UPS&qid=1675343690&sprefix=ups%2Caps%2C152&sr=8-3

1 Like

I managed to redo friend…could you take a look for me please?

Oops.

2 Likes

Ha Ha. I see the problem. I am not on my Laptop at the moment. You have to check your DOW numbers i n the Conditionals. I would put up #DOW# in a text box to check on what is happening while you are testing. As I did in my test.

But well done For where you have got to. Next task is Remembering it. :slightly_smiling_face:

You have still not managed to switch on Inspection . So I can not tell what has gone wrong.

NOTE #DOW starts at 0 = Sunday .

BTW . Well done with the Battery Gauge.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

So #12 . You have got to get into some sort of labelling . You had your DOW in a jumbled order . Sort them out and get the correct number in the Conditional all works perfectly .
I have advised some other numbers for you Battery Bars . Makes it a bit more even . Of course 100 divided by 6 = 16.6666 who want to work with numbers like that .

BTW Well done opening you work for Inspection .

1 Like

Forgive me for the question, but can I share my images with friends?
Would it be illegal?

1 Like

Do you mean Images or Faces .

You are Allowed to say Thanks for the Debugging I have done .

#14 Looks OK to me but #08.1 has a few problems .

You only need one DE layer unless you want to change the Colour . It will change itself automatically .

Heart Rate needs more space for big number see highlight tick box.

See a tiny number above the Tag box to the right . This is your only Debug Feedback . There must be a number there or the tag is a NOP.

Your Minute Hand code was wrong . try #DWFMS#

Oh yeah you battery Gauge zero is the wrong end of the Gauge .

You have a lot to work on there .

I am Dome for Today.
DEBUG NUMBER

1 Like

I’ll work on it and see if I can fix it and resend it for analysis… as for what I asked, I just download the watch screen of some friends to get their opinions,no cost (FREE)… can I do that or would it be illegal?

1 Like

I do not understand . You Download Their Stuff to get their Opinion . I can not imagine it is Illegal .

1 Like

I’m resubmitting… I made some changes… I hope I got it right

In #12 I don’t know how to do what you guided me… the model is open… would it be possible to give me a simpler way?

1 Like

#08.1 Minute hand still stuck . I did post the correct code . Check the default Minute hand code .

Please forgive me . I can not offer any better instruction for what you need to do to #12 . You will have to work slowly through what I have offered . You have not even made an attempt to Label your Layers so you do not stand a chance .

Perhaps you could Teach me to type the Degree Symbol .

1 Like

If the #DOW# with day numbering 0-6 confuses you, you can use #DOWB# which gives day numbers 1-7.
Then you can go layer to layer and put in the formula the number of the day directly
Sunday: $#DOWB#==1?100:30$
Monday: $#DOWB#==2?100:30$
and so on

2 Likes

1 Like

OK?

1 Like

You started well, now add the “B” to the tag in every following line.
Also don’t forget to unify the dimmed opacity among those layers, pick one and put same in all the formulas (for you have it mostly 30, but on day 3 there is 45).

2 Likes