* Interactive Valentine's Watch Face Game on Facer *

• 1st Interactive Valentine’s Watch Face Game on Facer *
    CupidAI Valentine Game

“Find your perfect match this Valentine’s Day! Advanced AI algorithms provide highly accurate results… Well, sort of ;)”

2 Likes

I can’t MISS :::)))

1 Like

Lucky you! :+1:

1 Like

That is very nice . I am staggered at your Progress . It took me two years to pluck up the Courage / Finance to look at VAR .

1 Like

Thanks so much for the compliments - coming from you it means a lot to me…

1 Like

That is actually quite neat! Well done.
It just goes to show… the sky is the limit :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry I did not check the Topic Title I just went straight for the game. You may claim to have made the first Interactive Game on Facer. It is always good to Promo you work Positively. However you should look at the work of Dario Marnoni… I do not Intend to piss on your Parade. You may have to go back in his collection a bit. He does not do that sort of work much these says.

That probably was well before my time… But let’s always respect the ‘firsts’. Title changed to: * Interactive Valentine’s Watch Face Game on Facer *

1 Like

Thanks, Tom - much appreciated…

1 Like

Hello @icrltd4 - thanks for the reply. It tells the time on the Always-On screen. The idea was that the user leaves the watch face in AOD mode and once he/she likes to ‘test the cupid score’ you then activate the game part.of the watch face… - Good luck … :wink:

2 Likes

A lot of people don’t even use AOD to conserve battery, me included.
Yes, you did a good job, but…

1 Like