Intermittent Fasting Face

@Lola . I just published this for Fun .

3 Likes

I do like the idea of an intermittent fasting face, I’ll have a think :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks cool! My only suggestion would be to include ‘intermittent fasting’ specifically in the description, because that’s what people are most likely to search :blush:

3 Likes

Hey @roycaruso Thanks for the heads up . I try to keep mt file tiles short but there is plenty room in the Description . I just wondered if the tile was registered .

1 Like

I don’t think it’s registered as far as I know. More of an approach than a branded item

1 Like

I tweaked my GMT diver style into highlighting the desired part of day. Try to fast forward the preview…

I could make it to shift the start of 8h period to sync time, then would automatically start to count whenever user decides to.

4 Likes

That’s great! Well done :clap:

2 Likes

That’s the way to Do it . Nice one Peter . Now we have a Boys one and a Girls one .

2 Likes

I love this one!
Edit: you posted two facers. The one with the red and black colors suits me most. Its simple yet clear, I like it!

2 Likes

You are most welcome . It was opened for discussion only . Did you see that the Eating Arc dissapears in the second half of the Day . I notice on the Refrence there is a count down . I like the Rondals in our case will be 12 and 20 . I like the Idea of Marking 12 bigger . Yo must say what other data you would like to see . May be Heart Rate . Date . It will certainly have a Battery guage My Faces always do . Thanks for getting Back . I will play a bit more . You should find a wat to thank Peter for his Contribution as well .

2 Likes

Absolutely, thanks to everyone for contributing and thank you Peter!

@russellcresser I only care for step count, any other data wont be needed for me personally :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Brilliant . I should publish someting this Morning . Keep it Simple .

3 Likes

@Lola It is out there now . Turned out to be a Submission to the Facer Basics Challange at the same time .

4 Likes