Intro by way of my first watch - Uncomplicated "Tron" inspired face

Greetings fellow Facer enthusiasts!

I’m Gary (GDubyah), and I’m really looking forward to getting to grips with watch face design, getting to know you lovely folks, learning from and sharing the things that I learn with this brilliant community.

I’m currently wearing an S3, and for my first watch, I decided to keep it simple, being inspired by Sci-fi movies and Japanese LED watch designers I wanted to do my own take on a design that I love. I’ve designed primarily in Photoshop, exported images as PNG files and used Facer web app to compile (as that’s where the magic happens, right?).

I’d love feedback and comments. I’m already working on my next designs.
Catch you later,
G.

9 Likes

Well done. I’m a big fan of faces with this style. As for feedback, there’s nothing I can really say about this one. It’s simple and executed well. I look forward to your next face.
Orakix

Thanks and well met! I’m a big fan of the more “conceptual” style watch faces too. I’ve produced green and red LED variations on this style, and i’m working on my next watch now.
G

Sweet, I’m looking forward to it. I have an led collection as well if you wanted to check it out.

1 Like