Inverting Text hands after the 30 sec mark,

ello Faceer people. I have been working on some hands some time now that will flip horizontally after the 30 second mark and then will change back right side up, back again after the 60/1 sec mark. One designer tried to help me out and he sent me this one formula to start off with. I got it to work on one of the hands but couldn’t figure out what to do with the other. What I have done was made 2 sets of hands , right side up for the right side of the watch, and another set inverted for the “left” side of the watch.

I have made a sample watch with my quote “mess ups”. Any help from you math people would be appreciated. Here is the sample code he sent me: $#Dk#>=12&&#Dk#<24?0:100$ .

Also I posted a sample of my watch which contains the 2 sets of hands here: Markus - Test flip/flop hands - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

If all you need to do is have the text on the hands appear to flip at the bottom of the dial (ie, at 180° rotation), there are a few ways to do it. One way is to test the rotation angle.

Assuming Hands1 are minutes/hours hands with straight up text, and Hands2 are upside down text. Both minutes rotation set to #DWFMS# and both hours rotation set to #DWFKS#. Opacity would be:
Minutes1: $#DWFMS#<180?100:0$
Minutes2: $#DWFMS#<180?0:100$
Hours1: $#DWFKS#<180?100:0$
Hours2: $#DWFKS#<180?0:100$

3 Likes

Hey @kourosh, That is awesome!! that is exactly what I needed. Many thanks, and quick to answer. Would you mind if I mentioned you in my description?

1 Like

You’re welcome! I don’t have much else to do stuck home in covid quarantine for another 12 days :face_with_thermometer: :roll_eyes:
No need to mention names, but if you must then okay…

1 Like

discusion is S O L V ED.