Hello There,
I started posting my watch faces on instagram, but I did not wanted to have my wrist there. So I made it invisible ![]()

Would you be interested to a tutorial how I did it? And do you
such effects in general?
Hello There,
I started posting my watch faces on instagram, but I did not wanted to have my wrist there. So I made it invisible ![]()

Would you be interested to a tutorial how I did it? And do you
such effects in general?
That looks like a “frame-by-frame” cleansing @Tomas 
@jmorga106, sure possible, but no…
Harry Potter’s invisibility charm… or rather, the Disillusionment charm (which would be more applicable)?
I will send you a picture in PM 
Your talents never cease to amaze me!
hi Chad @chadwgraves37, thats (literary) just an illusion
what about your new watch face for your girls? 
They LOVE IT:heart:

. They ask to see it everyday. I’m still in shock over it. Thank you so much.
That’s great!
And what about the rotating soccer ball? 

A rotating soccer ball would be neat. They liked that idea very much
abra cadabra magic Toma
Illuminati confirmed
… you all are right - its Harrys Potter hand holding the smartwatch… ![]()
Great symbiosis between tech & magic ![]()
Ha!
Its really simple.
The Smartwatch doesn´t move. You are turning the whole world around it.
Did i win something?

(from now on I do have two tricks)
Is amazing! Thank you for sharing! ![]()