Is there a tag for daily movement instead of hour minute or second

need help with making some goldish medieval looking rings that would move on a daily rate and reset the beginning of every month. is this possible?

1 Like

Welcome @shakezoola89. Simple answer is Yes.
We need a bit more info . Here is a simple test for you to inspect . You need to set up your image like a Hand . So the centre of your image is the Pivot / Rotation Point .
Click on the title of the test then the little rocket you can inspect the test . you will only be able to Copy the formula . If you need resources . Ask here.

1 Like

this is what im looking for. in mine im using a ring that sits around the numbers but still cant figure out how to get it to rotate and change date correctly. it looks like it just flip flops on day to day movement instead of rotating

1 Like

You need to check the formula on your own Draft. The preview can not show you it working properly. It will step day to day as at Midnight we get a new date. If you want the movement smooth just say. You can use the formula to rotate any Image / Mask. That is why I used an image not a hand.
Give us a clear Idea what you want to do and we can help.

1 Like

Every time i add an image it just centers it so i have to change the position which screws up the rotation. Do i need to be saving the image so that the item being used as the hand is positioned at the top of the image the adjust the size until it sits where i want it to? Or am i still missing something?

1 Like

Yes. The image has to be like a hand. It is better if the tip is at 12. The center of the Image is the pivot point. There are other ways to rotate / orbit atuff arround the Face. I would crack this one first. You can put #DWFHS# in the rotation Field and use the Time Machine slider to see if it is operating proprrly. The put in the correvt code.