Is there anyone who can help me please

Im seriously having trouble designing this picture into a watch :frowning: can anyone please help me

1 Like

Welcome @katielouisebrady5 Which Watch .

1 Like

I see you have a galaxy watch 3, so very easy to use your picture as a full screen background. Are you having trouble setting it as a background, or having trouble deciding on a design that works with it (analog, digital, what information)?

2 Likes

Im having trouble with all of it tried saving it three times absolutely nothing is showing up that ive created it :frowning:

2 Likes

Galaxy watch 3 ive tried setting one myself but its not saved three times its stressing me out all i wanna put on it is the time. Heart rate monitor and battery level :frowning:

2 Likes

I see, are you using creator on a computer, and if so which browser?

1 Like

Tried on my phone and an ipad dont have anything else do i have to use a computer:/

1 Like

A computer is ideal. Ive never designed one on my phone, but I have made small changes with it. When you try to save it are you getting an error or is it just trying to load forever…? Are you using chrome on your phone? Id suggest trying Microsoft edge.

1 Like

Its not saying anything just that its been created ill try the other browser now thank you

1 Like

So as an experiment, I ceated a simple face on my phone using facer creator on chrome. I named it test, and saved it. When I go to "watchbox - my designs " it’s not there, so there is the problem. However, I do see it on my computer and within the phone chrome browser. So, there is an issue with the app.
Is this what you are finding or is it not showing up anywhere?

2 Likes

OMG I MADE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH :slight_smile:

1 Like

YAY! Let’s see it!

1 Like

Sorry we were out and about Visiting Family . I have used creator on my Android Tablet . It is very sticky . I have read that it is not possible on a Phone . But any way @katielouisebrady5 Fantastic . That is a Fabulous feeling getting your First Face on your watch . Well done .
I thinK you have a good handle already . Congratulations on your Debut . You made something nice there . And not Zero Effort .

4 Likes

I’ve created a couple now :slight_smile: gonna be making mainly old tv programme one so far a monty python and a keeping up appearances one x

2 Likes