I made this Apple model but I don’t have the watch to see it and I also made it to start learning with it… could you please take a look?
I cannot test it either . Interesting method of changing the Weather for day night . It is usual to change the position . It seems like the Night ones are not working . Personally because of the work you have done I would show off it where the Moon is and put the moon in the corner . More later . I have stuff to do .
The step count is always a problem, because some people out there do a lot of steps.
So I always test if a large number fits. For example, if 10000, or 100000 fits.
If not, then limit the max number of steps, or make the font smaller.
So, limit to 10000: (clamp(#ZSC#,0,10000))
or 99999, because one more digit more s too much: (clamp(#ZSC#,0,99999))
Same with the temperature. Imperial can be 122°F, so test if it fits.
Hey friend,
I’ll see if I can do what you instructed me to do here, but if you fix these details, does the watch work correctly?
And, to change the temperature to °F and also maintain the °C? Is it good? So it can be used here in America and Europe
Oi amigo,
Vou ver se acerto fazer aqui o que me orientou mas, arrumando esses detalhes o relógio funciona corretamente?
E, pra mudar a temperatura para o °F e manter também o °C? Fica bom? Pois assim ele pode ser usado aqui na América e Europa?
I changed the steps and reduced the size of the temperature, I’m using a code to change the temperature on my own…it’s all open…you can take a look because I don’t have a smartphone. Apple here in Brazil they are very expensive…
Eu fiz a alteração dos passos e, reduzi o tamanho da temperatura, estou usando para temperatua um codigo que faz a alteração do clima sosinho…ele está todo aberto…pode dar uma olhada pois, eu não tenho um smartphone da Apple aqui no Brasil eles são bem caros…
You should correct the following:
Rotation:0
Text: (clamp( #ZSC #,0,99999))
