Is This Ok To Publish

Hey There, I’ve been busy learning and designing. I just designed a face using the Eutour Magnetic Watch design. I actually figured the formula’s with just research and trial and error. I got it working but just one question. Is it Ok to upload my watch face with out causing legal issues. No money made by me or anyone. Thx, Scott.

2 Likes

I have seen a few faces like that. I do not know how close you are to the Manufactured Watch. Do not mention any of the Trading names anty where in the Title, Description or on the Layers of the Face .
Duplicate your draft. Give it a revision number and publish that. If it gets taken down you have not lost it. I do that any way.
With skills like that you sjould be doing Original stuff. But we have all done Representations for Practice.

Your Face is quite a long way away from this. It could not be called a Copy. You certaily have Taken Inspiration nothing more.

3 Likes

thanks, it’ more about showing the functionality and I can create the face in a digital format. Easy for a lot of people but I am coming along. Most won’t notice that the hour and minute sphere’s rotate on there own axis so the shadow is always 5-6 o’clock. I like paying attention to all the details.

4 Likes

I will take the Back off and have a look later. Good job.
Oh no I can not . No Inspectable Draft Link . Oh Well.

2 Likes

Here is a nice shiny ball for you .

4 Likes

Open for inspection, I am assuming. ??
Let me know. Not sure how to access inspection mode other than the creator community.

1 Like

Adorei esse modelo!!!

Esse estilo existe com outras ou sem imagens?

Você deve inspecionar esse rosto. Está aberto . Você pode encontrar sua resposta lá, pois não entendi sua pergunta.
You should Inspect that face . It is Open . You might find your answer in there as I do not Undersatand your Question .

1 Like

Entendi achei que ele fosse proibido

1 Like

O que você acha que foi banido.
What did you think was Banned .

Bom dia amigo…nos detalhes do relógio tinham espaços que estavam bloqueados

1 Like

CLIQUE PARA DESBLOQUEAR
CLICK TO UNLOCK

1 Like

Entendi amigo…fiz uns 0utros modelos e coloquei para ser avaliada quando puder você pode dar uma olhada?

1 Like

You said .

Got it friend…I made some 0other models and put them to be evaluated when I can, can you take a look?

I say .

Perhaps you should show me on the Latest DM you sent me for fear of Hijacking this Topic which was started to Engage the community rather than one Person .
Talvez você deva me mostrar no último DM que você me enviou por medo de sequestrar este tópico que foi iniciado para envolver a comunidade em vez de uma pessoa.

1 Like