Is this the face of Marvin? :D

Is this the face of Marvin?

Would it be taken down if it was published?
Is Marvin a reserved word? (are there anymore new banned words?)

I won’t be publishing it so it doesn’t matter :smiley:

With all the clever people here maybe someone could give Marvin a bit of a smartening up?

4 Likes

Send it out there. It is very Generic. I am not sure that Marvin knows some of us Call him Marvin.

2 Likes

Marvin? As in the depressed robot from Hitchhiker’s Guide?

1 Like

Nope! This is the face you see when your new watchface is being built in creator on the PC.

Marvin, rather than being a guardian of the galaxy is the bot that guards Facer’s reputation- or at least that’s what I understand from reading many posts here. :smiley:

2 Likes

Paranoid Android :::)))

1 Like

As opposed to… building it where? I wasn’t aware that a “Facer face” could be built outside of Facer’s platform. :thinking:

The movie and its boring Marvin didn’t do justice to the original BBC series!

1 Like

I dont know if @BIELITZ is talking about the Facer Creator Downloadable. I can imagine it needig a screen for Waiting About. I see that clock on Facer.Io. The Downloadable still saves to the Cloud that has Marvin Waiting Outside .

1 Like

Ok - what was supposed to be a bit of humour now has me confused :confused:

As far as I understand (and that seems to be not a lot) there is only one Creator and that is online (Facer.io) - is there somewhere else?

When you publish a watchface using Facer on the PC my watchface above is a copy of the watchface Facer displays whilst it is building/assembling your watchface immediately prior to publishing.

It seems I’m only confusing things :smiley:

2 Likes

Creator and Facer’s fruit listings are doing a good job of that on their own! :crazy_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha ha, I think it’s great, and yes, we should all know Marvin from all the chatter here in the Community, aptly named by either @russellcresser or @mrantisocialguy I do believe, and named after taking down Faces for Copyright :thinking:
Go ahead @BIELITZ create your Marvin Face, I think it would look pretty cool :+1:

1 Like

Yes @BIELITZ it is sll in jest. It would all work perfectly in the Pub after a few Drinks. Homour on here does not always work so well. Best take a leaf out of Gismo’s book just post a Giff.

But to try dispell any doubt there is a Downloadable Version of Facer Creator. Please dont bother.

But Please post thst face after making a Duplicate.

Ok Marvin has been published as BLZ-42 Marvin - if someone wants to add a bit of style to it, please be my guest.

1 Like

Ha. No it could not be Better. Marvin Does not need a Battery Power Indicator. He would Obvoiusly be supplying the power to the watch Wirelessly. :rofl::blush::joy::+1::trophy: