It's Christmas (well nearly) - let it snow, let it snow!

Here’s my Christmas 23 watchface.- it’s a traditional Christmas scene of children playing in the winter snow by a Christmas tree. The watchface has animated snow thanks to @petruuccios and his splendid tutorial - [TOMAJA Tutorial] Snow, Snowflake & Winter Dream for Every Watch Face [How to].
I cut out the tree and the child in the foreground so that the background snowflakes go behind so as to give a bit of depth - the image itself was created with AI.

The Christmas decorations are already up where I am, so to get into the Christmas spirit -
Merry Christmas
God jul
Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia
Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Noël
Buon Natale
Frohe Weihnachten
Feliz Natal
Nadolig Llawen
Nollaig Shona
Zalig Kerstfeest
Milad Mubarak

9 Likes

Merry Christmas, well done.
Thanks for praise, but I probably only linked you to that tutorial.

4 Likes

Oops - you’re right it’s @Tomas i was trying to give credit to for his wonderful tutorial

4 Likes

Well since we’re getting into the spirit already, it’s time I blew the dust off this one drawn entirely by me before AI art! lol :smiley: Looks like I used this tutorial too (I think)

5 Likes

I think there is a trend starting here - let’s see how many Christmas watchfaces we can get in this topic. I invite everybody to take part :smiley:

3 Likes

I have ten ready to start publishing in December. I will share the first one I’ll publish that I made last year as a backup in case I lost any in 2022.

ezgif-4-02a54624f8

3 Likes

I think i recognise those snowflakes!

4 Likes

I think every watchface on Facer with snow uses TOMAJH’s snow flakes. :rofl: There’s no point in reinventing the wheel.

4 Likes

Good you guys made me look, I’ll be needing to change my Days Til on a few I forgot about :rofl:

4 Likes