I've joined the dark side!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :scream:

1 Like

images

Really, what happened?!?

3 Likes

Going even deeper into the dark side… the VR610 Retro LCD took off quite rapidly, and I wondered how a similar design could fit into a fruit watch given all its silly limitations.

I don’t have a fruit watch, so I can’t even test! Seems to work fine on Creator. My main concern is Creator’s lack of Dim support, while the preview of the face does actually show a dim mode, which in the case of this face, looks like the digits threw up! :crazy_face:

Anyone reading this have a fruit watch to test?

1 Like

That reminds me of a person whom I went around and around with in tech support because the only time his computer stopped was when he was talking with me at a specific OEM website. He finally discovered that when he was online, his 2-year-old son next to him was standing on the power cord, thus pulling it out just far enough to disconnect.

3 Likes

If you publish it, be ready for someone complaining that the calories burned reading does not match the Apple watch’s generated calorie burned amount. You will have to explain to them that the Apple figures all calories and Facer only figures walked calories. At least that’s what I’ve been telling them. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve already had that question from customers. Apple uses “Move” instead of Calories. Maybe someday Facer will do the same, although it may not be as easy as it sounds to get an accurate reading.
Actually, I think I requested that in a survey a while ago. If you are getting the same question, perhaps more requests for it will move it up on Facer’s “To Do” list. I think there is space on their contact form for new feature requests for Creator.

2 Likes

@kourosh . Any calorie count is going to be an estimate . A total Calorie count is going to be an estimate spread across the day . According to Samsung Heath I use 5000 in my sleep . I thank God I do , I would be dead otherwise .
Chose one of these three .

What’s been really weird and confusing about my fruity LCD face is that it’s been getting synced a whole lot faster (1.1K in 8 days) than my non-fruit LCD (1.7K in 22 days), but it’s barely gotten a dozen likes. Meanwhile the non-fruit LCD has been getting a dozen likes a day.

So what’s with the fruit crowd versus the non-fruit crowd in tapping the “like” button??

And why have I gotten only a single comment on the face about how the temperature digits were off track?

2 Likes

@kourosh
That is an easy question to answer. The fruitgum group are starved for quality watchfaces. Almost all of my Apple watches have done much better than similar ones I’ve made for WearOS/Tizen. This one is my highest synced Apple watch at 13k. The same watch face style in WearOS usually syncs in the mid to upper 100’s.

2 Likes

You and @kourosh have put up some nice Fruitgum Faces. I am not surprised they shone out amongst the Zero Effort Jobs . The Fruity crowd are obviously not so invested in the Community.

2 Likes

Hmm…
very-interesting

Let me show you how crazy these fruit watch owners are: Xreart Apple Watch 1st Generation Frame Teardown Art Frame

After they’ve paid exorbitant amounts for their highly limited monstrosity, they’re willing to disembowel it, pay another $199, and hang it on the wall. :crazy_face: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

4 Likes

When I did that to a couple of Pocket Watches of my Grandads I got a Clout Round the Ear .

2 Likes

Oi amigo,
Segui o seu conselho e estou colocando toda as telas em uma única pasta “aprendendo a criar”…se puder dar uma olhada eu agradeço

1 Like

Yes, the psychological approach was a bit different and much more effective. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Wow - thats going back a while! If i remember correctly the next two words were “but stupid”! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Probably, but I don’t remember that version much, I mostly remember just the 2 word version…

2 Likes