Join the paid version

Hi,

I want to create my watch face and to use all the features in creator I need to pay the monthly fee.

The face I want to create has Gmail, Google messages, WhatsApp, settings and Google assistant on it.

By paying will I be able to get all those apps working with notifications please.

Kind regards

Vijay

1 Like

Good question I’m wanting to see about getting the paid version as well

1 Like

You must buy facer pro version

2 Likes

You will not be able to make a watchface with those things.

Buy a monthly Creator Pro and play with it (I think the price is 5 USD per month) and see if it’s what you are looking for. You can cancel subscription any time you want.

You can do many, many things with Facer but you cannot do everything, there are limitations.

2 Likes

@vijayk1313 . This was made using Pro . You will see that you can set the Third Eye in watch settings to Run any Widget or App that is on your watch . From Google or the Manufacturer of your watch ( Samsung ) .

2 Likes

I’m going to get the pro version soon, a person is really limited with the basic verison but what is the version you have to be invited to be a part of consist of?

2 Likes

People have been Invited to become Partners .They can sell thier Faces then and get some of the profit .

1 Like

vijayk1313 welcome to the community and glad ur here

2 Likes

I have fulfilled all the conditions but I have not received an invitation from the facer yet.

1 Like

@fatih.sendur . I don’t know when the Invitations are sent out . Well done with the Stats then .

Many have fulfilled the conditions including myself… Still checking my inbox. Not gonna happen anymore I’m afraid.

1 Like

As I said before - I think that ship has sailed a long time ago…

1 Like

Facer doesn’t need even more people making the same watch faces… But if you can bring along your 1000’s of followers from other places… Then welcome! Lol

1 Like

Yeah .What He Said . BRAVO .