Just A Cool Glass Orb

Just putting this here because I think it’s well cool :sunglasses: Anyone who wants to use it please feel free :+1:
Orb 01 Remove BG

5 Likes

Halloween face in the making :ghost::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Hey all. My first post…
And it’s probably a silly one. Apologies if not appropriate for the topic box. Thanks in advance. Advice on directions other than the one I’m heading towards in a hand basket always considered.

Question:Is it possible to animate the crystal lighting effect with location and positional references? Outdoor sun conditions overall brightness assumptions and such. For a more realistic effect. Especially in motion.
:yin_yang: Z

2 Likes

Hello,
to animate the lighting effect with any source, we would first need to have the scene either rendered in images with different lighting or have it in separate “effect layer”, (or we would need the source 3D scene model and access to the new shader feature), then we could link the change to wrist position, using the gyro/accelerometer sensor reading.
To link it to the light condition we don’t have input source. Facer does not provide light sensor data (maybe some watches not even have such sensor).

2 Likes

Definitely @roycaruso and here’s a good AI one I found last night too -

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer Community @zenonetoo :slightly_smiling_face:
I managed to animate a different Orb before, but you’d need to remove all the background first, and that’s all it could be, a simple animation -

2 Likes