Just A question

So hello everyone. Hope everyone has been great … Look i know maybe i read this in another topic. Maybe it was about the update that messed everyone show case up. So i will try to explain my problem and maybe in something new that facer has implemented. So in the old days lol and i have not been here very long maybe a year or two so i say that casue i know there people in here been here a lot longer. I just dont keep track when i started. Nor do i care lol but anyways when i used to post a watch face for the public in the old days cause my older watch faces still work but anything after a certain date and again i would to try to go back see when this happens so not sure when started but now say i have a watch with animation right… It used to if i sync my watchface it would show up on my facer store page u know the one containing all my watches and at the top what ever watch im currently wearing it would show full animation. My olds one still work. Any new ones even with animation do not show but just show the sec hand move a few seconds then does this over and over again… So my question did a update come out that requires me to have pro or plus or what ever they call it. or is something they broke and one day will go back. The currently wearing watch thing is very important to me cause i usually pick one im feeling at the time and showcase it at the top of my page. Now with any new ones i make i does not work no more. just shows sec hand move no animation. I hope this is not some kind of thing to make people go pro but i don’t know just asking. I really like the currently wearing thing and was my goto to show on my page one animation. Cause i don’t have pro so no of my animation show for all mine below the top of the page which i am fine with cause i don’t have pro. But my one little animation showcase spot is now gone unless i use a old one i did. So i have kind of stopped making watchfaces in facer and working im my other watchface places. Just sad if it is something they took away. The harder it makes for me to show my animation watch faces. i can move but love facer too and have many fans here. Dont want to pick up and pull away but im close. was thinking of going pro soon but if there going to be like take things that was already giving to me like the one thing i have been talking about here makes me say hmmm oh well. Please partners don’t come in say oh well get pro and that will fix that. that’s not what i am asking here. Im asking where did something go that was there before. Many new watch face places are popping up cause smart watches are only getting bigger. Now a time for company to be sweet and don’t take away things that were already on the plate. hopefully im all wrong and we all just waiting for a update. If that’s the case sorry i take back all i said and will wait for it to get fixed. Anyone who might know this answer please chime in. U help would be a blessing.

3 Likes

1 Like

The area above is the thing im talking about in pic i have attached. The watchface in that picture shows all animation. Cause it is older. But if i go put on a newer one no animation just the stupid little sec lame thing which i hate.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is exactly your case but reading the posts here it appears that facer did change something recently that has such an effect. I don’t know if it is a bug or it was intended.

2 Likes

When Facer introduced the 3D rendering for partners, they wanted to show the animations for the first 5 seconds. That change made all watches faces created from then on to run any animation on your faces.

Check out my gear collection, which I launched in this time. All faces are running, I could watch it for ever…

But that change introduced other issues, which have been fixed now. Sorry to say, but the animation are no longer displayed now…

So it does not really have something to do with premium subscription.

I guess only partners who can created animation with rendering can have this.

3 Likes

Very nice collection my friend :+1:

4 Likes

It is the same for all 5 seconds of Preview then back to 10:10:45 . Yes probably to favour The SHADERS ( Real Time 3D Animations produced by Partners only at this moment in Time ).
We did think earlier that It was to take pressure off the Server . Probably Both . Some are putting a 5 second animation in to show . If that does not work put a SHILL picture in and put this in the Opacity . $#DWE#>?0:100$ .
Everton is working really well on most watches and Syncs are really quick at the moment . Just takes a whole to save a WIP . Especialy if it has a few Layers .

3 Likes

Yeah @tom.vannes . Brilliant Collection .

3 Likes

well guys thanks alot u help me alot … just didnt know if it was me or not. again thanks… just trying to figure things out

2 Likes