Just A quick Question - Lock button

Hello Smart Watch Family. Me Again… Just quick question. Is there a lock button so u don’t accidentally grab and drag something? If not no problem. I had read or maybe misunderstood there was one. Not a problem with out one but if there was would like to know. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

sure, on each layer there is the lock that you can toggle

6 Likes

lol snake it would have bit me…

2 Likes

If it was not for Peter . A lot of us would be stuck in the Swamp .

2 Likes

You Tease us with the corner of that Nixi face . Link Please .

2 Likes

Its one of my long time drafts and it is far from finished yet. I just happend to be at it when making screen shot. I am just kind of stuck how to lay around the digits in pairs (battery uses 3 only for the sole state when its full for very short time).
I cant show my progress without embarissning myself :slight_smile: and do not want to steal the topic…

4 Likes

Ooooooo, can’t wait to it in all its glory, it sure is looking pretty cool already @petruuccios

2 Likes

No. Make another Nixi Post when you are ready. I dont know what your nixis are but you just put something abstract there for 100 " HI " or " - - "

1 Like

Here is my teaser (switch between dim and active mode for the animation):

6 Likes

nice tom

2 Likes

Have a look at a Search , NIXI , Nixie . Nixium A community favourite . You don’t have to do Image Font as there are loads about . The glow is the trick .

1 Like

I ran into that space issue with my first LED digital face, which I wanted to look realistic. So I made the battery’s third digit be just a 2-segment “1” instead of a full-sized 7-segment “8” and it saved a good amount of space.

3 Likes

I’ve made faces where the battery only goes up to 99.

1 Like

That is what I intend to do, just did not decide to which bulbs.

2 Likes

Tubes . Tubes are Smart , Bulbs are Dumb :::)))

1 Like

There’s no narrow version of that tube with just a “1” in it?

1 Like

Yeah I think Toms Idea @tom.vannes ((#BLN#)-1) is brilliant . I am off to change all my faces . I have spent so much time . Making conditionals for 100 to get them to fit the window . I never ever thought of it before . I wish there was a little / BIG book with this stuff in .

compliments

I split the battery value into 2 digits:

1st digit: $#BLN#=100?9:(floor((#BLN#/10)))$
2nd digit:$#BLN#=100?9:(#BLN#%10)$

1 Like

OK. Nice so 100 and 99 show as 99. I could lose 1 percent and not worry about it too much. I mostly use Gauges but some faces go out with a reading .

1 Like