Just A Qusestion

I’m still new and learning things. First off been great so far. Learning things everyday. Well my question is . One of my watches that i had did a some time ago that i was very careful center my background on it because i love to watch that. Well i have never gone back into the watch and messed with it. I’m almost 90 percent sure. But I’m not going to say that I’m 100 percent cause i would not be saying for sure. My question has any of u guys ever had a design move with out u touching it? Again i was going back and looking at my older faces and notice one that i know i had the background center. I’m a 100 percent sure on that because it was one my favorite ones. anyways don’t know if it was just me or some how i moved it later but im almost 90 percent sure i did not. anyways thanks for the feed back in advance guys …

I’ve had it more than once, that by accindemt I hovered over a hand and accindetally shifted it from the center by1. Also once with the background. Sh… happens…

1 Like

like i said it might have been me. I do try proof read my work before its done. So maybe sometime i moved it. Any hoot thanks for input…

question once a watch goes live can it we touched up? i tried on a couple and just worked for me but not the live ones? Sorry for all the questions…

Sure, you can change it as much as you like and update it

ok but like every time i push in update or fix is does not go threw. it works on my end but when i goto the main sight and look the watch is still the same without the fix. Im just trying to figure that one out. why that would only happen to me. Like the watch in question i did the adjustment and fixed a couple of things and pushed the update button. it saved it said and showed it in my facer creator but not online when i went to the facer store. so im not sure what im doing wrong but if anybody got a fix or steer me in the right direction i would be forever grateful. Maybe im just lost hehe.

1 Like

I have tested it, the watch will not pull the update. Nor have I seen that a user wearing a face or has liked the watch face, gets any notification about an update. But maybe some one knows better…

2 Likes

hmm i wondering like maybe it takes while to show up the new pics on the site cause when i sync it fixed with the stuff i done . so maybe takes the site a few to update new picture with adjustments made.

1 Like

thanks for input as always tom… i will keep a eye out and thanks for checking with me…

1 Like

@tom.vannes @jnorrell17 Wearers do not get notifications that you are or have updated a published face . It takes time For the server to update . The Pages and the App update at different speeds . @jnorrell17 Beware of changing the title of a published Face . The Apps always show the original Title by Default . Are you saying that some of your faces are not showing properly in the Previews . Or are you saying elements are actually move on the Synced watch . Circular progress bars and shapes often do not have the correct diameters in Previews .

I very quickly get to a point where I do not drag stuff about the screen it is so easy to move something else . I get fed up of locking and unlocking stuff . Remember you can use the Cursor Arrow keys on your keyboard , after you have selected something , to move stuff about to a certain snap position and fine tune it in the X Y pos fields.

2 Likes

thanks big time. Some good stuff in there. Wow a lock in place tool ok nice. still learning alot. sorry im so slow. yes it might just be the previews only cause it seems when i sync the watch it fixed with stuff i did so maybe the server is taking time like u said then the preview pic will in time update. thanks for the warning on the changing title thing. helps a lot. im usually pretty good on getting it right on the first launch but now in then something slips thew that i missed. again Russle thanks for ur time and input.

1 Like

A real Pleasure . I am not seeking Kudos but it is nice to get a bit . I have to say i find it little embarrassing as it puts one on the spot . But often one spends a lot of time with some and no credit is given . I preferer People to credit the Community as all I know was picked up Here . You can tell the stuff I have done all on my own it look like a Butcher Made it :::)))

2 Likes