>> Just curious <<

What do you guys think of this face? It’s not published yet though

4 Likes

Hey, I like that, like it a lot, it looks pretty cool, very nice work done there :+1:

3 Likes

I think you have a winner there. Very nice concept, you should go ahead and publish it.

2 Likes

Not quite sure what to put on the right side of the face, or should not touch that side. :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

I did something with a gradient that that has essentially 4 colors to represent the “colors” of the day from dawn, mid-afternoon, dusk, and night which I then set it on a 24 hour rotation. I think that might work nicely here with your face too.

***I just noticed that this doesn’t actually seem to work anymore? the gradient doesn’t rotate like it originally did to follow the colors of the day. For example, 12 noon should be primarily blue but it’s not like that anymore? I made this face like 2 years ago so perhaps tags/things might have changed and I am not updating or making faces here anymore but you get the idea.

1 Like

What about the right side? Changing the gradient is a pretty cool idea.
Another Idea could be insert time and make an hybrid watch of it.

Beside a reflection of an old man with tired eyes, perhaps it could be nice to skip 1 or 2 informations of the left side to make the font a bit bigger. I personally do not care about glasses water i drank.

I removed the rotating ring and added a Digital time. 12/24 hour. The Black time is the 24 hour, white is 12 hour

2 Likes

Hi, This ia another mydesign in Futuristic style …

3 Likes

That’s a real coll one, I like this animation

1 Like

That’s pretty darn cool there. How the H*LL you do that.

1 Like

Yeah. Just trying my best and I just got lucky with this. Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate it.