Just Thought I'd Keep The Square Face Users Happy

1 Like

:film_strip:Science fiction design !!!

Nice job!!! :dizzy:

This design is just right for the Argentines. Who believe a lot in the UFO :alien:
:wink:

1 Like

Thanks Cardozo :+1:
I actually like the Alienware images a lot myself, that’s why I adapt them for Watch Faces :grin:

1 Like

I’m not sure if you know, but you can put everything into the same watch and have it switch between square and round mode. It does get a little complicated but the basic expressions are like this:

If Round $#ZISROUND#==true?100:0$
If Round $#ZISROUND#==true?160:999$
If Square $#ZISROUND#==false?100:0$
If Square $#ZISROUND#==false?160:999$

On pictures that are round or square you can turn them off and on for each watch face. On text based items of if you just want to move stuff around you can use the “?160:999” expressions in both the X & Y boxes to place it exactly where you want for each version. BUT it does mess with your head while doing it. I’ve found that if I make the round version first then switch to square and add or move the square elements I need, I can keep it straight in my head.

I’m not saying my way is the correct way to do square vs round, It’s just my way so I don’t have to make two different watch faces. It gets disheartening to do two versions and one has a lot of syncs and the other has very few.

This watch face is a good example. Switch between the square and round versions and watch the bottom two rows of data move to fill the extra room provided by the square watch style.

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool, thanks for sharing Mr Antisocial Sir :+1:
I usually just make Round Faces anyway, so I’ll more than likely stick to my simple life for now thanks :joy:

2 Likes

OGO !!!
Interesante !!! Tema… mrantisocialguy…Buenas tardes !!! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :slightly_smiling_face:
Yo creo que lo voy a usa y experimentar… en mis diseños siguientes, despues de los diseños “Emosiones”…

Muy chas gracias por la info !!! :cowboy_hat_face: :ok_hand:

Ahora dentro de unos minutos sale al campo de juego , mi siguiente diseño MiO !!!
:wink:

2 Likes