JWST Series [Watch Faces]

Hi Guys,
I can’t figure out how to officially group these together into a series - maybe not possible in free creater version. Any way, this is my James Web Space Telescope series for the nerds out there.

3 Likes

Brad you are half way there giving them JWST in thier names. You could make yourself a new Favourites folder but people will only see it on the Website when the browse your Profile.

1 Like

Nice work Brad, I love your little Steps guy :laughing:

2 Likes

its possible with free account to make collections , step one prepare a pic ( dont remember size but more large tha high) add a text that rappresent collection on that pic and save as you want jpg is good: step 2 click on the positive sign at top left of your desired face :step 3 it will appare a window asking to save collection ,scroll and click new collection fill the form and uload your pic :step 4 collection is done just go on face you want to group and add at the collection created, you can create as much as you want

image example

3 Likes

Nicely explained @alsx65 well done, and a nice pic too :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you @alsx65 just created my own little Alien Collection :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice! Thank you @alsx65! Very clear explanation & really nice graphic! Greatly appreciated!! I’ll get to my pc shortly to set this up! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

You are welcome but now you have to explain me how to add the PayPal link you have in profile :grin::grin::smirk::+1:

2 Likes

Add any links you like just by hitting the little chain icon for Hyperlink or Hold CTRL and hit K

2 Likes

@alsx65 - Ha ha, well I’ll let u know that not a single person has ever bought me a beer through that. And I don’t really expect one. I mean, why would any one? Besides, this hobby is for personal enjoyment any way.

Any way, in your edit profile section, just add the link in the description and also in the personal website line.

I guess it might be a grey area, maybe use caution for wording if u do put it in. I think for a friendly beer among friends maybe it’s ok, but all proceeds for faces should go to Facer.

3 Likes

Thx to both gizmo and bradtc, it’s just for couriosity :+1::smirk:

2 Likes

Woo! Thanks @alsx65 , I made the collection with your art. Geeze, I’m going to be making a few more collections now that I know how to do it. Big thank you!

3 Likes

Thx ,glad you got it, collection is a good way to keep organized and search quickly

2 Likes

Nice Collection and Banner @bradtc :+1:

1 Like