Let us roll the dice

Hi everybody. It has been a while that i rolled the dices…
So here it is. All comments are welcome.

Description .

Just another face, based on a dice.

Except, my dice runs from 1 to 9 (displayed as red LEDS), and grey being 0.

For those who need clarification, there are 4 LED blocks. The left block displays the first digit, the right the second of a number, be it the hour above, or the minute under.

Digit 0 equals a GREY led block!

So 07 hour, you can read in the upper section, as left a grey led block, right 7 red LEDS. The digit equals the red LEDS in each led block.

Have fun.

BC

10 Likes

I really like this! Very nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very interesting

3 Likes

LOL!

Very amusing.

4 Likes

Very nice idea, I hope you will not mind, if I try to make my own version based on dice numbers, just to see how it would work.

2 Likes

Nice seeing a new idea cleverly implemented. Well done! :+1:

4 Likes

Good to see you @bradtc :grinning:

4 Likes

That’s great, I love it :trophy: :+1:
Definitely better than my old Animated Dice Face :joy:

4 Likes

Nice . There is even One Animation Hidden . Must be near the limit of how many Animations. :+1: :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Hi Peter, roll your dices! I will make also another variation, adding seconds, because these data are the most variable during waking up a face. Let me know when you have finished your new DICE-face.

Patrick

3 Likes

Yeah, i thought nobody would see that nice hidden Bugs bunny :rofl:

3 Likes

To all. Means a lot to me, hear and read comments. Thanks!

3 Likes

You still got it Gizmo. Glad to hear from you. It’s always a joy to read your comments and to see your dancing dices. And how they dance. Wow.

3 Likes

Thank you my good friend, going through bad times at the moment but I still check in here when I can :beers: :+1:

3 Likes

Yes, please do. Time brings all, good and bad. I hope things turn again in a positive way. Wish you lots of strength and passion towards life. Patrick

3 Likes

I like the idea of the watch face. It will make for a good conversation piece. However, glancing at the watch for the time will take some time to get used to.

2 Likes