Like it or not.....likes are a problem for me

Nope that didnt work

1 Like

Maybe this one

1 Like

YES! It’s there half way down!

1 Like

I went and checked on my phone and all his liked faces are published. If they were not published it would show the grayed-out sync button if it showed at all. My liked faces of unpublished faces won’t show other than just the number I have liked.

1 Like

https://www.facer.io/user/47cvCZ9rL2

1 Like

Okay… it didn’t show the way i had hoped but if you use the link above you will see my profile where it shows the watch im wearing with the draft face i’ve been talking above (Goldmatic).
My apologies to the original owner.
Perhaps someone else could check their profile whilst wearing a draft?

1 Like

This is what I am seeing using your posted link.

1 Like

Okay - i think that this has gone a far as it is going to go! All i can say is that something strange is going on!

2 Likes

I :100:% totally agree. Welcome to the TWILIGHT ZONE! Que the music. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s not. You have synced it yourself yes? That’s what the sync count in drafts is showing.

1 Like

No, its not my sync, it said 2 other peoples names, on 2 different days. it was weird as everytime the 2 people synced it it told me , not just the first time they did. It was cleary hackers or people from inside facer staff with extra abilities to do so/.

where are you seeing names of people who synced your faces? That isn’t information that is shown anywhere to anyone in Facer. If you are getting “likes” that’s not the same thing as syncs. I suppose it’s possible to share a preview of a draft and a user could hit the heart to like it. But as far as I know it’s not possible to sync drafts of other users. I can also guarantee you that the already way overtaxed small Facer team is not wasting precious time syncing random drafts of random users. Anyway, just trying to shine some light, not argue. I’m quite sure there’s nothing nefarious going on with your drafts.

2 Likes

You couldnt be more wrong if you were trying. It had said someone had liked my draft in notifications and when i looked at their page they were wearing it. simple, dont need your argument. I am just stating facts. argue all you like but you are just proving that you dont know how to listen to complaints, problems, or understand what people are able to do inside or outside facer organisation.

I support @dirtycountry79 particularly as from the reply it seems to be an attempt to close down the conversation. @dirtycountry79 and I have done our best to explain what we believe should be of interest to the busy people at Facer and to the general community. As a new contributer to this community I struggled to add illustrations to the topic - @mrantisocialguy showed patience over and above what I expected from my struggle to explain.
I will try again…
How is it possible that someone can ‘Like’ one of my draft watchfaces?
I have cut and pasted the relevant notification above where it clearly shows that abc09354016379 @ g mail. com just ‘liked’ my watchface “undefined” - clicking on image to the right (where the relevant watchface is normally shown) opens my draft watchface.

Are drafts not private?

1 Like

I think anyone with the url to a draft can view the draft in preview mode but they will not be able to sync it. So any of us can share a link to a draft but no one besides the account owner can sync it. And drafts won’t show up on your profile page or the “other faces by…” areas either. Try as an experiment to share the link here to one of your drafts, let’s see if we can like it and/or sync it.

Okay there are two possible links to share- I’ll put both here…

This is what I see, both links have the sync button grayed out. On my phone the sync buttons are blue but nothing happens when I tap it. I also can not see any way to “like” it. (no heart anywhere) . So I don’t have an answer, but this confirms to me that it isn’t possible to sync another person’s draft faces.

as for the screenshot of the notification for watch face “undefined” That looks like a bug or a bot of some kind. Not sure what to make of that. But the other things is… I think just best to ignore all of that anyway, as I said before, I’m sure there’s nothing nefarious going on. Just be safe and diligent as one always should be about clicking suspect links or sharing info and you don’t have to worry about random glitches that we always will encounter across anything having to do with computers. my 2c

1 Like

it seems that your 2c is worth 1c as you dont know what your talking, and if you dont know what your talking about you cant say that there is nothing suss going on, I HAVE HAD DRAFT WATCHES SYNCED. NOT BY ME BUT BY PEOPLE AFTER THEY LIKED THEM> FACT! Just cause your a partner you dont know whats going on , and more importantly all your talk makes you sound like a SIMP.

I Never Shared My Draft face Anywhere, And It Got Synced.!