List of allowed functions

Hello all,

I haven’t touched a line of code in nearly 15 years so I guess you could say I am a dinosaur when it comes to programming in today’s market. I have a very good grasp of the logic behind it and the facer community has a lot of helpful resources that I have put to good use when playing around with my own face creations.

One thing I have come across is the use of certain functions, such as clamp, that I could not in the facer documentation section. Is there a source where I can find a list of all available functions that can be used on facer?

Thank you in advance :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Welcome @noonkhamei . Clamp is in the documentation. I am on my tablet and cannot send you a link from here. Later I may be able to send it. I bet you 50 dollars someone gets there before I do. Clamp is very usefull when you know how to use it.
Just for now below is a watch of mine, I invite you to inspect, using the accelerometer to move the ball. In this case Clamp stops the ball going off screen. As a coder you may find some stuff in the guts that interests you. Enjoy.
Ps only simulates on the apps or sync it please.

2 Likes

2 Likes

As said @russellcresser … This is a group where you can meet designers, programmers, and many good people, who can help you with your questions and ideas that you need …

The question you asked … @noonkhamei

Here I show you other interesting information where you can see what types of commands that Facer.io has, to program …
(I don’t know if you saw it or not, but just in case I’ll give it to you so you can see it)
These commands can be used … having, or not having Facer PRO
It is very interesting and fun !!!

Tutorials - Facer :point_left:

Tags :point_left:

Expressions :point_left:

Conditionals :point_left:

Boolean logic :point_left:

Weather Icon Codes :point_left:

I hope we have been able to help you with your question !!!

enjoy the group

Cordially JDCardozo

1 Like

@noonkhamei See I told you. Thanks to @cardozo198013. The most helpful member of this community.
So it is. Documents /Expressions then Functions and Clamp is in there.

Get back here if you are not sure of any thing.
Don’t be a Stranger.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the answers :vulcan_salute:. Guess I am getting too old as I had gone through all the documentation section pages and somehow my brain didn’t register clamp being in there :roll_eyes:

1 Like