Loaded on my watch

I have a fold 3 and a samsung watch4 i cannot get the facer app on my watch?
It doesnt give me an option for facer watch face

3 Likes

Welcome @ebusr Without knowing where you have got to with the process. Make sure Blutooth is On for both Watch and Phone. On the Facer app on the phone you have to look in the Settings to Reinstall the Companion App. Sadly GW4 is still a bit sticky but thosands have made the connection. Let us know how you get on. There are many GW4 experts here.

2 Likes

Tap screen quickly 3 times and you’ll have Selector where Facer should be left or right somewhere…

2 Likes

@icrltd4 Tumbleweed Topic. I hope you are well.

1 Like

@ebusr Hi I see from your Profile you managed to get Santa Goofy on your GW4. Jolly Good Well Done. Please Share with us if there was something special you had to do to get it on your Watch.

1 Like

I actually didnt i ended up uninstalling the app, too frustrated with it

1 Like

Oh well I am sorry. I assumed as it said so on your Profile it was Synced to your watch. Obviously Thousands of People have had Faultless experiences and those who do have problems usually get them sorted here. Sadlly everything on here is not monitored by @Facer_Official . You have Obviously gone beyond the point where you are Intrested to countact Little Labs. I can only say sorry again for my assumption.

1 Like

Yeah no biggie, idk how that got on there maybe from before when it was working correctly, i might try it again when i get the fold 4 and the samsung 5 watch
Thanks

1 Like

Now you’ve uninstalled, try to re-install, on Phone first, then follow instructions on Watch, remembering to set Facer as the Active Face.

1 Like

I’m not too bad thanks my good friend, how are you guys doing?

1 Like

Yeah Good Thanks. In London again. Bit Hot Today but it never goes on too long :::)))

1 Like

Cooler down here today, the sun’s just starting to warm everything up again though :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Get the Surf Boad out Mate :::)))

Surfer Gif 01

1 Like