Loading onto Watch

I’ve had a weird situation where one tag did not work anymore (#VAR_1#, all others worked). I had to de-install Facer from the watch, re-install it, and then it worked again…

Have you tried removing Facer from the watch?

1 Like

UPDATE:

I got the face onto my watch. How? No clue. Now there is a new issue. Instead of moving smoothly, the second hand “ticks” I guess you’d call it. Not smooth.

Tom - I haven’t done that but I may. Good suggestion - Thank you

1 Like

UPDATE:

I got the face onto my watch. How? No clue. Now there is a new issue. Instead of moving smoothly, the second hand “ticks” I guess you’d call it. Not smooth.

1 Like

I have a Fossil Carlyle watch I use for testing. It does that on every watchface with a smooth second’s hand. It has a mechanical ticking to it, but the ones with a deliberate ticking, it works just like I programmed it.

2 Likes

Oh Well . Try and Try again . Strange one of the most basic Tags does not work . But if it has been confirmed by MAG then it is a NOP. The are some other timers we can use to give you a smooth seconds hand . I will test something and post it later . I am not on the PC at the moment .
I personaly have gone all the way round the houses to come back to the Dead Beat seconds hand . Partly because on my Personal Face there is so much going on a smooth second hand is not . I suspect it is a power saving Stratergy . if we are interpreting a 64bit number ( UNIX / DNOW ) 15 times a second it is a significant drain .

2 Likes