Loading onto Watch

Wondering if anyone can take a look at this basic watch face i made and tell me if there’s something wrong with it. I can’t get it to load onto my Wear OS watch.

4 Likes

Can you sync any other Facer Faces at all? I just synced your Face no problems at all using the Facer App. :thinking:

2 Likes

No problem either.

btw. I may be a bit picky, but in Europe we write the day first, then the month in the date format. I usually program the date in 2 ways to satisfy both, using the #UNITSYS# tag. So, sorry, won’t wear your watch face for long… but that’s maybe just me…

5 Likes

That’s interesting, I do the same only with the #DTIMEFORMAT# tag.

3 Likes

@llcedeno . Looks like you have it on your watch now . Let us know if that is the case . There are a few WOS watches . Let us know which one you have . Make sure you have the correct Watch selected in the settings in your Phone App . The Companion to your watch . You will need a sucessfull Bluetooth connection sometimes WIFi .

No. Still won’t load

It’s a TAG connected. I have the BlueTooth working, and I have the correct watch selected. etc.

And I’m not sure if the other people who’ve synced in are having the same problem.

Aha. So it’s something to do with my watch I think. It must be

1 Like

As @icrltd4 asked you . Can you sync any other Facer Faces to your watch . Something simple . Has your TAG got all the updates . WOS4 and the latest Facer Update .

1 Like

Hello my Good Friend, In the link below,explained a way to sync the samsung phone and watch. I hope it is useful. How to synchronize a collection

I can. I can load all of my faces (except this one), and I can load other faces on Facer. I’ve restarted my watch, my phone, logged out of and back into Facer. Weird huh.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Not at all. I’m learning. Feedback like that is helpful. I’m always and will always be open to it. Especially from people who know a great deal more than I do.

1 Like

I’m going to try out #UNITSYS#

1 Like

If you cold let us Inspect the Face it would be realy useful . It is good you can Load other Facer Faces . In the past when I had spaces in my formulas and stuff like that .I got a couple of NOPs . It is worth thinking about building the face again from scratch . Somtimes Faces get hidden bugs and there is nothing you can do to find the bug . Yes trying different Tags is a good Idea . I think TAGs are a bit Fusy about someTags . I know @kirium0212 has TAGs but he is often doing other stuff on WFS .

Ok - I thought I had inspection enabled but will do that now.

1 Like

Inspection is enabled.

1 Like

@llcedeno . I will do a separate test but It might be that having a String Tag in the rotation Field for the Moon is an Issue . I am doing PWR USE tests on my GW4 at the moment I will try plonk it on my Tizen .

Both pop on to my Tizen just Fine .

1 Like

I’ve yet to be able to load this face onto my watch. If you and others can load it - then it must be my watch.

I removed the string tag. No change.

1 Like