Logarythmic dial?

I made me a doughnut graph in excel to make the ticks for me, but got stuck on how to make the start at bottom instead on top.

2 Likes

Wow . Amazing . Will you please share at some stage .

I attached download link to the earlier post.

2 Likes

Ha Ha . Peter Thank you so much . I missed the Blue text :::)))
See if it works in Open Office ???
So I wonder if you translated those Angles manually to Creator or can EXEL array those into the Dial . I mage graphs some years ago from Spread Sheet Data .

Excel helps me to automate the division by repeating the formula for each entry value in column. Then it allows me to modify its default graph layouts so much that there are only outlines of the arc sections and name tags for each field. I put one field with zero width between those to shift the nametags to the borders. I dont know if the open software alternatives can interpret the .xlsx file well. For example google docs could not. Then I use snipping tool to transfer the image to gimp to set the black into transparent or to cut out whole center area.

Its hard to show which properties to set, my office is localized.

2 Likes

Hey Peter that is fantastic . Thanks for your time . It is great to see it on a screen . Will go have a proper look I have been wasting my time a bit this evening .

Thus is what I have so far . Not exactly the answer but Great Fun .

1 Like